Series: Other
Game: Len'en 2: Earthen Miraculous Sword
Console: PC
Title: Deep Waiver
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: BlueKirby

[attachment deleted by admin]

BlueKirby

ain't it neat that i got a len'en sheet up onsite on the birthday of the protagonist of the series? and i'm submitting a second one on the same day?

anyways i probably messed this up but i am really tired so i'll have to deal with it later.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

BlueKirby

decided to remove the E-s on the bottom in the left hand in m.9-32 because i felt they were unnecessary and hard to play. if for some reason y'all want them back, i still have the files i initially submitted.
pfp is by me

My MuseScore

play len'en and kid icarus uprising

Maelstrom

LH first:
m1+ on the top note of every shape, I hear a shorter note. Maybe a staccato would work?
m41+ - I'd recommend a staccato on b2 and b4.
m41 and similar - b3.25 is a G, not an F.
m42 and similar - b3.25 is a A# rather than a G. 
m44 and similar - b4.5 is a D and higher than the A it is right now. No staccato on b4.

RH:
By closely following the harmony, I get this for m49-52. It is doubled, both above and below what was the melody note and I think it works best this way:

You mostly got it in m53+ but it's still very present
-speaking of m53, b1 D should be an E and b4 B should be an A

this is what i hear for m55-56 (no 8va):

Maybe throw a repeat around m9-16 and delete 17-24? Note that this will throw the measure numbers above off.

Fix this up and then I can touch up the formatting.

Maelstrom

Discussed with bluekirby over discord, and it has been updated and I approve,

mastersuperfan

damn this is a bop

Stuff:
- I'd suggest not using cross-staffing for m11-12 and m19-20. The LH doesn't go too high, so it's not necessary. And more importantly, see the next point:
- I'd suggest turning the RH melody into parallel octaves in m17-20 to distinguish it from m9-16, and also because there are two voices playing the same melody in the original. This would look really messy if the LH were cross-staffed, which is why I suggest not using cross-staffing. (You can also parenthesize the LH A on beat 3.5 in m19 since, with parallel octaves, both the LH and RH will play that A at the same time.)
- On m15 and m23 beat 2, both the RH and the LH play the same D. You could parenthesize the LH D to show that.
- m45, drag the left end of the 8va a little more to the left so that it fully covers the first note.
- In m50-51 and m54-55, the RH Layer 2 beat 1 quarter rest is a little high up (touches Layer 1 in m50/54, nearly touches it in m51/55). I'd move them down a bit.
- The sharp in m52 RH Layer 1 is colliding with Layer 2. This takes some manual adjustment to fix.
- The middle note for m44 RH beat 1 should be D instead of A.
- I think the m33 mf should be moved to m25.
- You forgot staccatos for m29-31 LH.
- End repeat should be changed to a D.C.
- For m36 and m48, I don't hear a restrike on beat 3.
- I disagree with how Mael suggested to write m41-48. I think it unnecessarily obscures the melody. I changed it so that the melody notes are on top.

Since you have Notepad, here is a folder containing files for which I made all these changes. I also slightly adjusted dynamic alignment and staff spacing. Let me know how you feel about these files and if there's anything you still want to change or you disagree with. (MUS articulations might look a little strange since I use v26; refer to the PDF for how it should look visually.)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Zeta