Game: Wolfenstein 3D
Console: Atari Jaguar
Title: Tiptoeing Around
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jacopo Tore

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Please don't deliberately input the wrong console information in the future - just ask for help instead.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on November 11, 2020, 03:55:06 PMPlease don't deliberately input the wrong console information in the future - just ask for help instead.
Ok

Static

• I think the system distribution is fine (4-5-3), but you should make the spacing on page 1 more even (there's a lot of empty space at the top). If you play around with the spacing, you could also try a 6-6 distribution (6 systems per page), where only 2 pages are needed.
  • It'd be nice if the systems on page 3 were lined up with the ones on page 2. Right now, they're slightly off.
  • The composer list should be separated by commas; you can also condense it into 2 lines of text.
  • The key signature should actually be G Major. The chord progression is a standard blues progression (G7-C7-G7-D7-C7-G7).
  • You're missing a tempo marking.
  • You should include the first 4 measures, but make them a rest (right click > Multimeasure Rest > create).
  • For m37-47, you can use the Note Position Tool, Dot Tool, and Accidental Mover Tool (all under Special Tools) to make sure none of the notes, augmentation dots, or accidentals are overlapping. It might also be easier to flip the layers on the RH staff because Layer 1 flips up by default and Layer 2 flips down by default.
Everything else looks good

JacopoTore

Quote from: Static on November 14, 2020, 02:34:22 PM
  • I think the system distribution is fine (4-5-3), but you should make the spacing on page 1 more even (there's a lot of empty space at the top). If you play around with the spacing, you could also try a 6-6 distribution (6 systems per page), where only 2 pages are needed.
  • It'd be nice if the systems on page 3 were lined up with the ones on page 2. Right now, they're slightly off.
  • The composer list should be separated by commas; you can also condense it into 2 lines of text.
  • The key signature should actually be G Major. The chord progression is a standard blues progression (G7-C7-G7-D7-C7-G7).
  • You should include the first 4 measures, but make them a rest (right click > Multimeasure Rest > create).
  • For m37-47, you can use the Note Position Tool, Dot Tool, and Accidental Mover Tool (all under Special Tools) to make sure none of the notes, augmentation dots, or accidentals are overlapping. It might also be easier to flip the layers on the RH staff because Layer 1 flips up by default and Layer 2 flips down by default.

what about last measures?

Static

Quote from: JacopoTore on November 14, 2020, 03:52:26 PMwhat about last measures?
I'm not sure what you're asking. Are you referring to the special tools I mentioned? I can help you out with those if you want

JacopoTore

Quote from: Static on November 14, 2020, 02:34:22 PM

Ok finished

Static

Sorry for the wait on this one!
I don't really have much else to say, on this one, looks great. You can space apart the systems on page 2 if you want (since there's extra space on the top and bottom), but it looks alright as-is. I approve

JacopoTore

Quote from: Static on December 14, 2020, 12:04:17 PMSorry for the wait on this one!
I don't really have much else to say, on this one, looks great. You can space apart the systems on page 2 if you want (since there's extra space on the top and bottom), but it looks alright as-is. I approve
Really thanks Static

Latios212

Re-exported the files as per the usual page size/margin issues, and also included the adjusted spacing Static alluded to above, and added an "and" in the composer info and removed a stray period in the copyright info. Accepting now
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Latios212.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot