internet comic

Started by BlueFlameDude, August 13, 2008, 10:16:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueFlameDude

my friend likes to make internet comics, here is his largest comic (so far)

ohgawd.smackjeeves.com

(just coppy and paste, [no www. needed])

tell me what you think about his comic!!
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

SuperFireKirby

Ummm... It kinda doesn't work. Can you not acces it with Internet Explorer?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

It works with firefox, so maybe it is a problem with internet explorer. As for the comics, well some of them are good and some of them I dont get.

BlueFlameDude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 13, 2008, 11:36:29 AMUmmm... It kinda doesn't work. Can you not acces it with Internet Explorer?
try www.ohgawd.smackjeeves.com and if that dont work search for 'oh god' at www.smackjeeves.com

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 16, 2008, 07:45:22 PMIt works with firefox, so maybe it is a problem with internet explorer. As for the comics, well some of them are good and some of them I dont get.
yeah just keep reading them and eventually you will catch on, (you just have to know Warlin :P
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

KefkaticFanatic

Your problem is that you use Internet Explorer.  Please try using a good browser then try again.  Safari is not a good browser.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Safari is worse than internet explorer. I think I'll get firefox in the near future.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Composer #40

It happens Every. Day!

SuperFireKirby

Wrydryn

BlueFlameDude

my friend is somewhat of a Pseudo crackhead

SuperFireKirby

Okay... Ridfjeufiwui9pofewyrfdvao9etrfnbw6ecaw9ydf9aewdQGGDYFDGY89TREGSEWTRED0FCC7TEFR9BDES7T

Soory about that. Just had a seizure. :P

BlueFlameDude

SuperFireKirby

BlueFlameDude