News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

what's the hardest game you've ever played?

Started by PseudoMario16, August 11, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

It's easier to beat the first megaman(which I've done) than it is to enjoy a game of tekken(which I still can't do).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Shadoninja

I've attempted I wanna be the guy, I felt like punching a baby. twice. in the skull
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

PseudoMario16

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on June 15, 2009, 01:58:57 PMIt's easier to beat the first megaman(which I've done) than it is to enjoy a game of tekken(which I still can't do).

neither can anyone else on the planet. you're not alone. i'm not sure why they keep making tekken games, or why people keep buying them. it's the same bullshit over and over that nobody liked in the first place.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

Dalonzo

Any game with puzzles, that is, all the home console zeldas (ive never finished one...oot mm ww tp none, but i have all of them)
any tomb raider (ive played all of them and never finished one)
cod waw on xbox after having played it on wii (DUDE I CANT AIM...)
and any game that scares me (and im easily scared, any re sh even luigis mansion scared me when i was like 13)

SirIngusBingus

Luigi's Mansion scared you? Please tell me you played it anyway! That was one of the Gamecube's best games, in my opinion.

Petpetfood

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 18, 2009, 06:50:15 AMLuigi's Mansion scared you? Please tell me you played it anyway! That was one of the Gamecube's best games, in my opinion.
OMG I LOVED LUIGIS MANSION. That game was so fun, but that purple blob thing, i forgot what it was called,  scared that crap out of my when i was like 8. Good memory's. I might just go out to gamestop and take advantage of their "buy two used games get the third free" just get luigis mansion again.

SirIngusBingus

I've beaten that game so many times...I would like a Wii sequel, with motion controlled-vacuum and flashlight.

Petpetfood

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 18, 2009, 07:13:37 AMI've beaten that game so many times...I would like a Wii sequel, with motion controlled-vacuum and flashlight.
I would love that too. Maybe a port to the wii via Shopping channel? Using gamecube controller or classic controller. Plus sharper, more clear graphics.

SirIngusBingus

Petpetfood

Dalonzo

Quote from: SirIngusBingus on July 18, 2009, 06:50:15 AMLuigi's Mansion scared you? Please tell me you played it anyway! That was one of the Gamecube's best games, in my opinion.

Idk whats wrong with me. When I was really young, like 5, my brother would make me watch him play RE1 on the PS1, and if i didnt want to, hed tie me to a chair. Any game with some thriller or suspense scares me, however, it is my favorite genre to play.

oh and i finished it, which is rare...i really never finish games, i get bored and play them again like 6  months later

ALPRAS

I love Luigis Mansion. One of the best mario games on gamecube, i agree, but also one of the shortest too...Ive played the game when I was about 12, and I really enjoyed it. ive finished the game about 5 times and I could make it it again.....But Ive sold my Gamecube and my Wii is broken....great

SuperFireKirby

Time Splitters 2 on hard is impossible on single player mode.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!