News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

what's the hardest game you've ever played?

Started by PseudoMario16, August 11, 2008, 07:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magus Darkwind

Ah good times, I didn't quite get that high(partially because we didn't actually own the game).

And for Magic Master, yes, I did not use walkthroughs and such. Anyhow, my second time thru, I had to use Reraise, and the battle took under 2 mins. Anyhow, Kefka was weird, for him, you gotta kill him fast or he'll kill you fast. I just shred with Ultimax4(with Quick and Osmose) have Gogo mimic, and everyone else cast Ultima...Ultimax8 which for most parties should kill him in one turn, however, for my guys it was only about 60k dmg, but no biggie. Was it just me or was most of FF6 easy?
Necrophobe: "Enough of this! DIE!!!"
*casts flare*
Gilgamesh: "I believe that's MY line!!!"
*Self-destruct* They both die

rushye

The hardest game I've played is Final Fantasy.
I'm not much interested in this game that's why I have a hard time finishing this and playing it.
I always need a walkthrough for this

mdrafa

GTA4: San Andrias. Some mission is really suck :-[
All is well.

Shadoninja

Quote from: mdrafa on February 11, 2012, 09:15:08 PMGTA4: San Andrias. Some mission is really suck :-[
yeah there were some missions in that game that were annoying. I hated that one with OG Loc and you had to chase some guy on a motorbike.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

mdrafa

Hardest strategy game "Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty". The game is also suck >:(
All is well.

MasterProX

Hardest game is probably "Touhou Chireiden ~ Subterranean Animism" or "Touhou Fuujinroku ~ Mountain of Faith".  Both are extremely difficult on the highest difficulty and on the last stage.

Actually, I think Mountain of Faith might be harder, since I still haven't beaten the last stage on Lunatic, whereas I have in Subterranean Animism.

Dude

MasterProX

Quote from: Dude on February 18, 2012, 01:31:36 PMUFO's pretty hard though.

Yeah, that too.  But of all the games I've attempted on Lunatic, Mountain of Faith was the only one I couldn't successfully beat.

Dude

Do ultra mode 1cc in something then if you're so great!

Wolf

The no.1 Star Fox nerd in Ninsheetmusic

uberdragon

Paper Mario TTYD

Fairly simple up until you get to the shadow queen.
Then it becomes a nightmare due to the 10 minutes of dialogue you watch over and over and over because you can't beat her.
And the she only gives you 1 xp!
Evil.
"You believed your prophecy, and we believed in mopping the floor with you."
-Bowser
Super Paper Mario

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

FireArrow

Quote from: uberdragon on April 23, 2013, 08:05:47 PMPaper Mario TTYD

Fairly simple up until you get to the shadow queen.
Then it becomes a nightmare due to the 10 minutes of dialogue you watch over and over and over because you can't beat her.
And the she only gives you 1 xp!
Evil.

Just get a bunch of +damage badges and use multibounce (?). The whole game is a piece of cake if you do that.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Roz~

Dunno if it's the hardest, but Mega Man 2 was pretty hard to beat.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.