News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

[PC] VVVVVV - "Path Complete" by Yug Guy

Started by Zeta, July 08, 2020, 05:36:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: VVVVVV
Console: PC
Title: Path Complete
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Yug Guy

[attachment deleted by admin]

Yug_Guy

Libera

Short and sweet, looks pretty good. 

-You should show beat 3 in the first bar.
-Could the opening dynamic be aligned slightly more neatly with the first beat and centred between the staves?
-The copyright isn't aligned to the bottom margin.

Also maybe the music could come down slightly from the composer/arranger info just to fill the space slightly better, although it's not really a big deal.

Checking complete.

mastersuperfan

IMO m2 onward works better in 2/4 rather than 4/4.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Libera on July 16, 2020, 05:54:13 AM-You should show beat 3 in the first bar.
-Could the opening dynamic be aligned slightly more neatly with the first beat and centred between the staves?
-The copyright isn't aligned to the bottom margin.
-Also maybe the music could come down slightly from the composer/arranger info just to fill the space slightly better, although it's not really a big deal.
Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 20, 2020, 10:35:47 PMIMO m2 onward works better in 2/4 rather than 4/4.
Done.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mastersuperfan

The one thing I have to say—I'm not sure if Nicalis should be included in the copyright. As far as I know, Nicalis only published the 3DS version, which was released two years after the original PC version. Steam lists Terry Cavanaugh as the publisher, so Nicalis doesn't seem to have been involved in publishing the original release.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 24, 2020, 03:07:55 PMThe one thing I have to say—I'm not sure if Nicalis should be included in the copyright. As far as I know, Nicalis only published the 3DS version, which was released two years after the original PC version. Steam lists Terry Cavanaugh as the publisher, so Nicalis doesn't seem to have been involved in publishing the original release.
I mean, we may as well account for all the different versions released. This is a multiplatform game, after all.

mastersuperfan

I was always under the impression that MUL was reserved for games that launched simultaneously on different systems, and that later re-releases on a different platform shouldn't be taken into account for system information/copyright if the game was originally only released on one system.

in which case I would advocate for changing this from MUL to PC as well

Maelstrom

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 24, 2020, 03:47:52 PMI was always under the impression that MUL was reserved for games that launched simultaneously on different systems, and that later re-releases on a different platform shouldn't be taken into account for system information/copyright if the game was originally only released on one system.
This, pretty much. If it was a timed exclusive, then it might be different, but generally mutiplat releases get [MUL] and everything else gets the original console it was released on.

Latios212

Yep, sorry for not noticing this earlier, should be by original release - I'll update the console information. (think - we wouldn't want to keep updating the sheet info every time a game gets ported)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

I've gone ahead and changed the publishers info.

Quote from: mastersuperfan on July 24, 2020, 03:47:52 PMI was always under the impression that MUL was reserved for games that launched simultaneously on different systems, and that later re-releases on a different platform shouldn't be taken into account for system information/copyright if the game was originally only released on one system, in which case I would advocate for changing this from MUL to PC as well
Quote from: Maelstrom on July 24, 2020, 04:08:08 PMThis, pretty much. If it was a timed exclusive, then it might be different, but generally mutiplat releases get [MUL] and everything else gets the original console it was released on.
Quote from: Latios212 on July 24, 2020, 05:14:12 PMYep, sorry for not noticing this earlier, should be by original release - I'll update the console information. (think - we wouldn't want to keep updating the sheet info every time a game gets ported)
Personally, I don't think it would be much of a bother to change games from their original consoles to [MUL], since it doesn't happen all too often. However, this isn't really the time or place to be debating these things, so I will drop it for now.

mastersuperfan

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by mastersuperfan.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot