News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "The Last King of Hyrule" by Th3Gavst3r

Started by Zeta, May 27, 2020, 07:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Multiplatform
Title: The Last King of Hyrule
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Th3Gavst3r

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

Quote from: Latios212 on May 28, 2020, 03:34:45 PMYay more Breath of the Wild sheets! Keep 'em coming :P

- Koji Kondo should be listed as a composer because this is based off of the original Hyrule Castle theme. Maybe even Kenta Nagata should be listed too since most of this is lifted almost verbatim from Farewell Hyrule King...
- Space between LH/RH staves is super wide... maybe cut down on it a bit? You can also space things out more not just on two systems. I also don't think the repeat signs around m. 3-4 are really necessary
- Use dotted quarter in m. 7 and 11 beat 1
- Last octave should be one octave higher
- https
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

^All the above

On the pick-up, I would also suggest changing the drum hits to "C" instead of "Bb".
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on May 28, 2020, 03:44:53 PM- Koji Kondo should be listed as a composer because this is based off of the original Hyrule Castle theme. Maybe even Kenta Nagata should be listed too since most of this is lifted almost verbatim from Farewell Hyrule King...
Added em both since this is about the same as what's in Wind Waker

Quote from: Latios212 on May 28, 2020, 03:44:53 PM- Space between LH/RH staves is super wide... maybe cut down on it a bit? You can also space things out more not just on two systems. I also don't think the repeat signs around m. 3-4 are really necessary
By the magic of plugins I make these systems smol
Also expanded into 3 systems with no repeats

Quote from: Latios212 on May 28, 2020, 03:44:53 PM- Use dotted quarter in m. 7 and 11 beat 1
Dotted

Quote from: Latios212 on May 28, 2020, 03:44:53 PM- Last octave should be one octave higher
I hear the D5 and D7 most clearly, but went ahead with all 3 octaves

Quote from: Latios212 on May 28, 2020, 03:44:53 PM- https
sssssssssssssss

Quote from: Bespinben on May 28, 2020, 07:08:05 PMOn the pick-up, I would also suggest changing the drum hits to "C" instead of "Bb".
I c what you mean

Latios212

Great! Last thing, I think Manaoka Kataoka is the one who arranged the song for BotW, or at least this page she arranged a couple of the other ones about this dude so I'd assume this one too. So she should probably be in the composer info as well.

Aside from that, looks awesome :D

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Latios212 on June 29, 2020, 02:51:38 PMI think Manaoka Kataoka is the one who arranged the song for BotW, or at least this page she arranged a couple of the other ones about this dude so I'd assume this one too. So she should probably be in the composer info as well.
Laundry listed

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

I don't know what your usual margin choices are, but I'd recommend 0.5 on the right and the top to match the bottom.  Also, the url should be aligned to the bottom margin.

All the notes and stuff look good though!

Th3Gavst3r

Quote from: Libera on June 29, 2020, 03:29:27 PMI don't know what your usual margin choices are, but I'd recommend 0.5 on the right and the top to match the bottom.  Also, the url should be aligned to the bottom margin.
All of my older sheets were based on a bad template. I always forget to correct these things :(
Just fixed these issues on my other sub too lol

Libera

Zeta