Series: Other
Game: Sam & Max
Console: PC
Title: Letting Go
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: RoboRotembo

RoboRotembo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9QrvGuzFSA

Made this for myself in MuseScore, but figured I'd post it where someone can see it. Exported to musicXML and imported into FinaleNotepad for the Finale file, which doesn't work properly on my computer.

Maelstrom

Welcome to ninsheetmusic! So you know, we have a rule that all PDFs/midis must be made from the .mus file which works as a master file for us to work from. That said, we're happy to help you out in that aspect, as notepad is bad.
Before that, however, lemme go over some stuff you can fix.
- Playability is ... rough in parts. places like m7 might be playable if the RH took over, but there's no indication that it should. Stuff like m22 is completely unplayable in its current form, even if rolled.
- Notation is also rough in places. Some general stuff:
make sure your 8vas and suck are on the same line, it would look a lot better that way.
an "a tempo" is the proper way to end a rit., not restating the tempo marking.
Not all tied notes are tied to notes that have beams facing the same direction, like m7-8 left hand
Some rests are a bit odd, like the 2nd layer rest in m7 left hand or m28, also LH
Maybe have less measures per system? It would keep stuff from getting cramped and hard to sight read, like how poor m16 is suffocating right now.
And the big one: note beaming. Stuff like LH m22 is not notated properly - that dotted quarter should be an eighth tied to a quarter. This is to show where the 3rd beat falls. Stuff like this is present throughout the piece, like in the RH m5 and m9, which have the same issue. If you want to know more about this, I recommend watching this very useful video that explains the why of this whole convention.

As for the notes, it sounded decently accurate, although I did notice some missing harmonies in places. maybe give it a check-up for that.

NineLives

I'm kind of curious about how we should label this game title since we haven't many, if not any, episodic games like this on the site. I'd suggest labeling it as "Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse" since that's what the episode's from, but that could be up for debate.

Libera

Maelstrom

Bump for arranger, this one is close to deletion for inactivity

Maelstrom

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to archive this submission for inactivity. Feel free to re-submit the arrangement with the changes suggested when you return.