News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Paper Mario - Multiple Songs

Started by NasiDe, August 07, 2008, 04:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NasiDe

I'm going to have my own request topic because I feel like it.
lolno

Wii
Super Paper Mario
Dimentio, Charming Magician
It's Showtime
Champion of Destruction
Closing Battle
The Ultimate Show

Dimentio

Well, I'm currently working on Dimentio, Charming Magician. ;)
But it's going to take time...I just started with it and I only figured out about 4 measures so far :-\
I don't have time the next few days, but I'll continue as soon as I can.
When it's finished, I'll let you know. :)
“Master of Dimensions... Pleaser of crowds... I am...Dimentio!”

TheZeldaPianist275

Whoa.  Super late reply.
I just joined the forums as an arranger, was flipping through the requests and saw this.  I'd love to do both Zant and Lanayru and Ganon's Puppet Zelda for ya.... if you're even still on the site, that is.  ;)

spitllama

He stops by occasionally. He has his own site now. Also, just a couple things to maybe think about:

When a thread is this old, it's worth it just to make it and not bump the whole thing xD. I made "Closing Battle" because of this thread, but instead of posting here I just posted it in my submissions and edited the "Fulfilling the Sheets" project.

Also, nice job taking so many requests (referring to past threads as well), but are you going to be able to do all of them? :-X
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Alright, I gotcha.  That really is a long time ago.  No, I am not getting in over my head; eventually I will get everything done.  You can never have too much Zelda music!!!

Shadoninja

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on March 20, 2012, 07:19:46 PMAlright, I gotcha.  That really is a long time ago.  No, I am not getting in over my head; eventually I will get everything done.  You can never have too much Zelda music!!!
Just make sure you don't get overwhelmed with all the stuff you need to do. It's not a good feeling.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

TheZeldaPianist275

I am familiar with the feeling, it's not fun. XD  I feel like a noob because I just saw Fulfilling the Sheets.  Oh well.