[NES] Magical Tarurūto-kun: Fantastic World!! - "Happy Birthday Song" by Jacopo Tore & Elene Moledda

Started by Zeta, February 20, 2020, 12:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on April 18, 2020, 01:48:06 PMNot to be overly nitpicky here but "Happy birthday song!" is somewhat of an odd title, with the capitalization and punctuation as you have it. Unless anyone else has some good reasons I'd again suggest what I did earlier, either "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Birthday Song" (i.e. capitalized, no exclamation mark).

Also, could you please give a reference to when in the first YouTube video this plays? That doesn't have a listing, and the video recording you provided doesn't have any audio.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvW3CMd30FY

Latios212

Do you have a timestamp in the video?

Quote from: Latios212 on April 18, 2020, 01:48:06 PMNot to be overly nitpicky here but "Happy birthday song!" is somewhat of an odd title, with the capitalization and punctuation as you have it. Unless anyone else has some good reasons I'd again suggest what I did earlier, either "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Birthday Song" (i.e. capitalized, no exclamation mark).
Also this still.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

Thanks. Now, onto the sheet. Everything looks all stretched out, do you mind if I reformat it to take care of the margins and stuff as well?

I also saw you updated the sheet title, but the submission title needs to be changed as well.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on April 21, 2020, 05:36:25 PMThanks. Now, onto the sheet. Everything looks all stretched out, do you mind if I reformat it to take care of the margins and stuff as well?

I also saw you updated the sheet title, but the submission title needs to be changed as well.
I don t think so! Btw I wrote it from a copy of an already submitted score to not make mistake about formatting

Latios212

The formatting is technically fine, but there were a few things that are just odd to look at. Mainly I've updated the formatting to use two systems instead of spreading everything across the whole page. Notes look good, though I changed the dynamic from f to mp since it's a pretty light-sounding piece.

Updated the files as well as updated the arranger information in the NSM Panel. I approve of this sheet now.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on April 26, 2020, 12:44:35 PMThe formatting is technically fine, but there were a few things that are just odd to look at. Mainly I've updated the formatting to use two systems instead of spreading everything across the whole page. Notes look good, though I changed the dynamic from f to mp since it's a pretty light-sounding piece.

Updated the files as well as updated the arranger information in the NSM Panel. I approve of this sheet now.
Thank you!

Zeta