News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[NES] Magical Tarurūto-kun: Fantastic World!! - "Happy Birthday Song" by Jacopo Tore & Elene Moledda

Started by Zeta, February 20, 2020, 12:03:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Magical Tarurūto-kun: Fantastic World!!
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Happy Birthday Song
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Jacopo Tore & Elene Moledda

[attachment deleted by admin]

JacopoTore

Could anyone help me to look for the title and the composer?
Thank you

Latios212

What I posted in your other submission applies here as well. Have you played the game before, or do you know where there might be information online that would help us search for potential titles?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Good morning Latios, of course I did some research but I'm not very prepared in these things, therefore I have not found any information unfortunately! About the video game I have to download it and play it, I have been very busy these days but I would like to find a title for these two compositions! Despite the quarantine I am working (I teach piano) and studying (I do a two-year specialization in composition) every day and I find it difficult to find a moment to play video games.
The next few days I hope to find a solution.
Thanks for your interest

JacopoTore

I played the game and ended it. Music is heard after winning the final level. Then you hear a last music which would be the ending. The game has not been translated into English or other languages, maybe someone here can translate for us?

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on April 13, 2020, 06:48:15 PMPerhaps "Ending" would suffice? I don't know Japanese
I think that the last song is the ending, as I wrote. Probably "Final Stage Complete".

Code_Name_Geek

I only know a tiny bit of Japanese, but the two dialogue boxes in that video seem to be a "happy birthday" message.

I also know enough to type that into an automatic translator which seems to confirm that theory:
Spoiler

Note: the font was a little tricky to read so it's possible there are a few mistakes.
[close]

Maelstrom

That final sentence is really not great. I think the punctuation is confusing google translate as there is a pretty clear "たんじょう び おめでとう" (otanjoubi omedetou) and it seems like it's wishing a happy birthday to some sort of "ほんまる たる" (honmaru taru) which seems to be honmari and taru, the later being the nickname of the main character of the series.

JacopoTore

Latios212

"Happy Birthday" or "Happy Birthday Song" sound fine to me (given my complete lack of knowledge of Japanese)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Latios212

Not to be overly nitpicky here but "Happy birthday song!" is somewhat of an odd title, with the capitalization and punctuation as you have it. Unless anyone else has some good reasons I'd again suggest what I did earlier, either "Happy Birthday" or "Happy Birthday Song" (i.e. capitalized, no exclamation mark).

Also, could you please give a reference to when in the first YouTube video this plays? That doesn't have a listing, and the video recording you provided doesn't have any audio.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle