News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[MUL] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - "Field (Night)" by Sidon327

Started by Zeta, February 01, 2020, 11:34:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: The Legend of Zelda
Game: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Console: Multiplatform
Title: Field (Night)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Sidon327

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

Why do you keep deleting this thread and reposting it?  If you want to update the files just reupload new ones.

Latios212

It looks like you're swapping this one out for a previous submission. For future reference, please post in the topic why you're deleting a submission so people don't get confused ^^

Also, I suggest making a topic here to house your arrangements as we can only get to a couple each cycle.

Anyway, feedback!
- I think the high notes in #10 are its own separate phrase. It occurs at 3:37 after #17 plays. The first part of #10 also plays alone at 0:57 in this video.
- The second note of #16 should be Db, not Eb
- It's also possible for the LH/RH parts at the beginning to be played alone (1:47 and 2:34 in the above video I linked) so those should be included separately as well
- https in the URL

Other than that, looks great! Thanks for doing this one :)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sidon327

Thank you, I will make those changes  :) I would like to keep the intro the same because in the game it always plays like that when it turns to night. If you would like, I can put those phrases in separately later on in the score.

Also could you explain what you meant by housing my arrangements? I'm still a bit unfamiliar with the forum and how it works.

Thanks!

Latios212

Quote from: Sidon327 on February 01, 2020, 12:54:24 PMThank you, I will make those changes  :) I would like to keep the intro the same because in the game it always plays like that when it turns to night. If you would like, I can put those phrases in separately later on in the score.
Yep, that's what I meant :) keep the intro as is, put those as separate phrases later on.

Quote from: Sidon327 on February 01, 2020, 12:54:24 PMAlso could you explain what you meant by housing my arrangements? I'm still a bit unfamiliar with the forum and how it works.

Thanks!
Yeah sure! You can create a topic similar to this (or really any other one on the board) to collect links from a file hosting site like Dropbox or Google Drive. You can share whatever you want there as a place to keep all your sheets, since you can only submit a couple at a time. (People can also comment on stuff you've made before you submit it :P)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sidon327

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Static

Zeta