News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

The Post 1000 Game

Started by Nakah, August 04, 2008, 06:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

I was only planning on having it for a day. Geez I was gonna switch back. I just wanted to see what you would say. ::)

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

See? Besides I like an avatar that fits my name anyways.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

musicguy360

i like my new avatar better anywayz

SuperFireKirby

WE should keep this arguement going to build up the posts.

kotorfanboy

yes. arguments sell. *throws SFK and musicguy into a duel arena*

We need Zeta to come to place bets

SuperFireKirby

Isn't Zeta the King of aliens in Scientology?

musicguy360

Announcer voice:

"in the left corner, the newbie, MUSICGUY360!!!!!  And in the right corner, the expirienced chef, SUPERFIREKIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!"

kotorfanboy

Zeta is the IRC bot. She throws people in the brig.  ;D

SuperFireKirby

"SFK throws the first punch! It knocks musicguy out of the ring! What's this? It looks as if they're starting to fight outside the ring now"...

Dude

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 07, 2008, 04:24:47 PMIsn't Zeta the King of aliens in Scientology?
LOLOLOL

You need to come to the chat sometime or something. *cough*sowecanbeattheshitoutofyou*cough*

musicguy360

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 08, 2008, 11:43:57 AM"SFK throws the first punch! It knocks musicguy out of the ring! What's this? It looks as if they're starting to fight outside the ring now"...

Wht the heck, musicguy pulls out a pocketknife and stabs SFK!!  Look at that blood!

SuperFireKirby

" Look now! both of them seem to be going... Super Saiyan?"

and what the fuck Dude. I got that from a freakin South Park episode. Thats where I learned all I know about Scientology, the screwed cult!

kotorfanboy

well you are an informed citizen superfirekirby.

SuperFireKirby

kotorfanboy

This topic needs more posts