News:

Using cutting-edge ray tracing technology, our sheets appear 69% more realistic than the leading bargain brand!

Main Menu

The Post 1000 Game

Started by Nakah, August 04, 2008, 06:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kotorfanboy

My brother goes on this topic with Internet Explorer, crashes twice. Installs firefox, doesnt even slow down  :)

jake3343

That did actually happen, Firefox is awesome

jake3343

Quote from: Playgame38 on August 22, 2008, 07:37:58 AM
Quote from: Dude on August 22, 2008, 06:13:13 AMThis game is epic.

Epic was used the wrong way in that sentence.

ADJ:
           1: of, relating to, or having the characteristics of an epic <an epic poem>
           2 a: extending beyond the usual or ordinary especially in size or scope <his genius was epic â€" Times Literary Supplement>
               b: heroic

NOUN:    1  : a long narrative poem in elevated style recounting the deeds of a legendary or historical hero <the Iliad and the Odyssey are epics>   
             2  : a work of art (as a novel or drama) that resembles or suggests an epic   
             3  : a series of events or body of legend or tradition thought to form the proper subject of an epic <the winning of the West was a great American epic> 

fail

Dude

Thx :P

We already added him to the Idiot list on the chat topic ;D However Jama thinks he's an idiot, so the proof is gone :(
Jama: You're not an idiot.

Wrydryn

ADJ:
           2 a: extending beyond the usual or ordinary especially in size or scope <his genius was epic â€" Times Literary Supplement>

NOUN:    1  : a long narrative poem in elevated style recounting the deeds of a legendary or historical hero <the Iliad and the Odyssey are epics>   
             3  : a series of events or body of legend or tradition thought to form the proper subject of an epic <the winning of the West was a great American epic>

But you used the urban dictionary so thats slang. This is from M.W.

kotorfanboy

Wrydryn is siding with Playgame...To the idiot list! And to think I tried to help you set up chatzilla

Brawler4Ever

We can do it! We're almost half-way there!

Whoa...massive quote pyramid...   ;D
Yeah. My computer slowed down a lot, so I couldn't see the bottom of it.  :'(
nvm...I saw it.  :D That's pretty sweet.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dude

Quote from: Wrydryn on August 24, 2008, 09:24:07 AMADJ:

But you used the urban dictionary so thats slang. This is from M.W.

But it's so obvious that I was using slang! Who in their right mind would not think that was?!

The most likely reason is because Playgame38's a n00b :P

Do I need to make it bigger? Of course I do... n00b

SuperFireKirby

Epic means one thing and one thing only....

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

ZeldaFan

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ZeldaFan

ZeldaFan

ZeldaFan

ZeldaFan

ZeldaFan