News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

The Post 1000 Game

Started by Nakah, August 04, 2008, 06:35:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZeldaFan

It may be stupid, but it's also dumb!

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

ZeldaFan

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!

ZeldaFan

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

ZeldaFan

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SuperFireKirby

SuperFireKirby

Are you suggesting that coconuts migrate?

SuperFireKirby

Not at all, they could be carried.

SuperFireKirby

By what? A swallow? Hehehehehe... swallow.

SuperFireKirby

It could grip it by the husk!

SuperFireKirby

It's not a matter of where he grips it! It's a matter of weight ratios. A five-ounce bird could not be carry a one-pound coconut!

kotorfanboy

kotorfanboy

719. And of course 1000.

And we have confirmed that we actually have to get reply number 999 to win, as Nakah's initial post did not count, and he said he was the first number.

SuperFireKirby

Then you can have reply 1000. I just want no.999