News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give The Arrangement Formatting Guidelines and The Arranging Checklist a good read!

Main Menu

Which Wii game should I get next?

Started by Tranzlater, August 03, 2008, 09:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

But I wonder if Harvest Moon:Tree of Tranquility will be any good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Super Zombie

The problem with Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing is, while they're fun for a time, they get to be like a chore. And the new Call of Duty is being made by Treyarch. In my opinion, Treyarch's Call of Dutys suck. The Infinity Ward ones are the really good ones. Treyarch made Call of Duty 3, while Infinity Ward made Call of Duty 2 and 4. And the numbering of Call of Duty games doesn't really make sense because they had like five out before they got to Call of Duty 2, and before COD2 they had Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. The numbering makes no sense.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if they'll ever come out with games that I'll want on Wii. There's really no games that interest me on it. I'll get Super Paper Mario eventually, but I didn't get Super Smash Bros. or Metroid Prime, or Mario Kart, because it's all the same old stuff. I've played it all before, and now it's just boring. I've barely even played with my only two games, Zelda and Mario Galaxy. A lot of the cross-platform games aren't even coming out on Wii.

blah54

i would probably suggest galaxy, twilight princess or MP3... and radiant dawn or paper mario if you like those series... seeing as the main reason for having a wii is for it's first-party games... you should invest in those...

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Tranzlater

OK, I've ordered Galaxy  :P
Looks like there are quite a few good games coming out soon... sadly though, no more news of Dread  :-[
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 05, 2008, 11:45:44 AMThe problem with Harvest Moon and Animal Crossing is, while they're fun for a time, they get to be like a chore. And the new Call of Duty is being made by Treyarch. In my opinion, Treyarch's Call of Dutys suck. The Infinity Ward ones are the really good ones. Treyarch made Call of Duty 3, while Infinity Ward made Call of Duty 2 and 4. And the numbering of Call of Duty games doesn't really make sense because they had like five out before they got to Call of Duty 2, and before COD2 they had Call of Duty 2: Big Red One. The numbering makes no sense.

The more I think about it, the more I wonder if they'll ever come out with games that I'll want on Wii. There's really no games that interest me on it. I'll get Super Paper Mario eventually, but I didn't get Super Smash Bros. or Metroid Prime, or Mario Kart, because it's all the same old stuff. I've played it all before, and now it's just boring. I've barely even played with my only two games, Zelda and Mario Galaxy. A lot of the cross-platform games aren't even coming out on Wii.

Dude, your right for now, but in 2009 get ready for the game that will change EVERYTHING! It's called MadWolrd and it's going to be the most violent, gorey, and awsome game ever made for the Wii! Watch video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnKZryrjKR0

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Super Zombie

It's gory enough, but I don't know if it'll be all that fun... Guess we'll have to wait and see. Bye the way, your sig is hilarious SuperFireKirby.

random_goldfish

Except that the deficet is 9 and a half trillion now, haha...it's still funny.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

kotorfanboy

SuperFireKirby

This is totally off topic but go to the bottom of the page on this link to see how much we're spending on the war in Iraq. You'll be blown away.( It's in the gray box with the really high numbers)
 http://www.riseagainst.com/default.aspx

musicguy49

SuperFireKirby

kotorfanboy

Yea Okami would be a good choice. I have it for the ps2 so I didnt think of it

the_spensa

I've yet to play No More Heroes but that supposed to be awesome

Okami definitely as the ps2 version was mad

Also Mad World is by the makers of Okami and God Hand. God Hand was a similar game for the ps2 which was fun to play so I'm with kirby on thinking that this game will be insane

Sirus

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 12, 2008, 07:01:01 PMYay! We're back on topic!
no were not
every one second the debt of the nation goes up a million dollars  :P
and obama and mccain sucks
their commrcial the exact same just accusing each other of wanting to raise taxes and cut down jobs  :P

SuperFireKirby

I haven't seen a single Mccain commercial. Then again, Obama rules the media with an iron fist.