News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Which Wii game should I get next?

Started by Tranzlater, August 03, 2008, 09:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Hey... criticizing is my gob! >:( And Yes I know I spelled that wrong. ;D And Tingle is the most homosexual character ever put in an adventure game rated E! :o

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on September 01, 2008, 03:01:24 PMHey... criticizing is my gob! >:( And Yes I know I spelled that wrong. ;D And Tingle is the most homosexual character ever put in an adventure game rated E! :o

Its rated 12+ here in the EU.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I was talking about regular zelda games that he's in.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Ah.
No really, I can't think of anything else to say.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

I wish Zelda were like Fable for the soul purpose of killing Tingle.

ALPRAS

Well, if you want my sugestion, choose :
 - SM Galaxy
 - WiiFit
 - Guitar Hero 3
 - Trauma Center

SuperFireKirby

Tranzlater

I got galaxy and GH3, not allowed to get Wii Fit 'till our extensions done (we moved into a really tiny house recently for no good reason but we're getting a really cool extension) and trauma center- is that the one where you're in the hospital cutting peeps up?
Probably not for long.

KefkaticFanatic

Metroid is the best of the very few good Wii games.  Galaxy is boring.  Guitar Hero 3 on the Wii is shit compared to every other version.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Don't get GH3 for Wii if you have a 360! You'll regret it!

Tranzlater

Yeah I do regret it. But it was my birthday and the 360 is technically my brothers. I really do want that halo theme.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Mike

Mega Man fucking 9. If you don't get it you're an idiot. NES Mega Man's = win and the fact that it's a new NES game is even more win.

Tranzlater

Yeah MM9 looks interesing. But they are pretty damn hard.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby