News:

See you space cowboy...

Main Menu

Which Wii game should I get next?

Started by Tranzlater, August 03, 2008, 09:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

random_goldfish

I've seen more then enough McCain commercials...about 99 % of them are pure annoying...not that Obama hasn't put anything out that makes me cringe but he actually puts out ads that are really nice though... haha...I'm old enough to vote!

Ok...to be on topic at least a little...does anyone know when the new Kirby game comes out?
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

random_goldfish

Uhm...he's running for president in the US...it's ok...from my understanding you're from the UK...right? I must say I've never heard of a McCain that makes chips, haha.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

SuperFireKirby

I've heard of them. The Brand is Mccain sucks potatoe chips. And I think the game is supposed to be here in early 2009.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Super Zombie

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 14, 2008, 01:13:07 PMMcCain? Don't they make chips?

O.O .... I can not believe you said that. I weep for the future. Even if you are in the UK, you should know this.

kotorfanboy

It's like saying Blair, isn't that the new XBLA arcade game?

Tranzlater

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 14, 2008, 11:07:15 PMIt's like saying Blair, isn't that the new XBLA arcade game?

Umm...
Even though you live in the US, I weep for the future... our current PM is Brown.
And no, it's BLARE.
Probably not for long.

kotorfanboy

o so close. and yea i forgot the new guy. But its not that big a deal if he doesnt know who mccain is if he doesnt live here. if he becomes president then it would be more important, but i didnt even know your pm so there you have it.

Anyway back on topic: Did you ever get any of the games that have been suggested?

SuperFireKirby

Obama. Isn't he that one elusive terrorist?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

You need twilight princess if you're more on the hardcore side of gaming.

KefkaticFanatic

Except that it isn't hardcore, just a blah-ish Zelda game with waggle controls.  The worst of the 3D games.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

What??????? Jsut cuz it uses motion means it's not hardcore? So your basically saying only fat ass games can be hardcore.

kotorfanboy

I like Twilight Princess personally, but I think gamer dislikes it for more than just the waggle controls, as he mentions the controls after he said it was a blah-ish zelda game.

KefkaticFanatic

The waggle controls are bad because they're 100% gimmick.  The only good wiimote controls was the bow and other aiming things.

me irl
[close]