News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Which Wii game should I get next?

Started by Tranzlater, August 03, 2008, 09:48:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

BTW I already have MKWii and SSBB, so don't press them on me =D
Post for recommendations. I was thinking Galaxy but I dunno.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Palagerini

Super Mario Galaxy and Metroid Prime: 3 are very good games.. either one is good.. i like Metroid Prime: 3 better but that's just because Galaxy felt alot like Super Mario Sunshine and Super Mario 64... But both are real good.. Oh and The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess is a good game if you don't have it..
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

Tranzlater

Me like MP3.
Me got MP3
Me no like Zelda.
Me no get Zelda.
Me have sunshine.
Me have 64 (DS, I hope that kinda counts as there are 30 new stars =P)
Me think about Galaxy.
Maybe.
Probably not for long.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MegaMoo

I would get either Super Paper Mario or Zack and Wiki.

Jedesyus

Does anyone know if there will be a FF Crystal Chronicals released released on the Wii? I really liked the one on gamecube...

Oh yeh, you could always get Animal Crossing for the Wii when it's released in December

there's also a game called "Blast Works" that sounds good

anyway, if you wana know which games are worth it, go to this site:

http://www.metacritic.com/games/wii/

Brilliant site, has everything

PseudoMario16

id say difinatly mario galaxy, but also theres star wars: the force unleashed, which comes out in september (and looks so cool)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

random_goldfish

I want Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn...but Galaxy or Super Paper Mario would be good. I am also looking out for Crystal Chronicles...and there will be a new Tales of Symphonia in winter! Woo!
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

Palagerini

oh and also call of duty 5 for the wii is coming out sometime near december... if you like those kind of games =P.
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

SuperFireKirby

It's technicaly not call of Duty five just as Call of Duty: Finest Hour wasn't techicaly call of duty 3. It's Call of Duty: World at War. But some games for the future would be Kirby Wii, Call of Duty: World at War, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Kid Icarus, and Guitar Hero: World Tour.  Let me just mention that none of these games are released yet.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Tranzlater

Kid icarus is very slim on getting a sequel- and we don't have all that much info on Kirby Wii yet...
But I haven't tried AC before, looks fun.
Probably not for long.

Jedesyus

I never really liked the original Kid Icarus...

Davey

Rock Band. Very fun game, I want Rock Band 2 when it comes out for 360.  :-\

SuperFireKirby

They're are many rumors about a new Kid Idcaris. I'm almost positive they're true. Kirby Wii should be in the U.S. by Winter of 2009.(At least that's what GamesRadar says)

Tranzlater

If its in the US by winter '09, then it'll be in europe by summer '10, and by then I think I'll have enough dough for another Wii game.
Probably not for long.