News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

[SAT] Sakura Wars - "Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Group" by Static

Started by Zeta, August 31, 2019, 07:53:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Other
Game: Sakura Wars
Console: Sega Saturn
Title: Declaration! Imperial Floral Assault Group
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Static

[attachment deleted by admin]

Static

Maelstrom

where do you even find these songs in the first place

edit: and why are they always so good

LeviR.star

It looks like you're about to arrange the site's first Sega Saturn sheet, too!
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

Quote from: Maelstrom on August 31, 2019, 09:07:09 AMwhere do you even find these songs in the first place

edit: and why are they always so good
It's just what I do. I don't think the Sakura Wars series is that obscure though.

Quote from: LeviR.star on August 31, 2019, 09:24:42 AMIt looks like you're about to arrange the site's first Sega Saturn sheet, too!
Yes it is!

Maelstrom

m79 RH - the 2nd layer is completely different here. I hear:

m94 RH b1 - There's not a B in that chord. Lower the B to an A (to form the . octave) and I guess leave the D there because it's a dm chord
m22 LH b1 - I hear the E restrike on b1.5. Also in m23, 24, 27 and more. Probably check these again, I'm not sure on all of them, but I'm positive a number restrike. Check the later sections too.
m30-38 - It restrieks here, but I feel that leave it out fits and is much easier to play, as you have done
m67 - check the bassline here again. I don't hear any quarter notes at all.
68-84 - more restrikes here. I don't think it's identical to the earlier version

that's all for now

Static

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 22, 2019, 02:30:59 PMm79 RH - the 2nd layer is completely different here. I hear:

That's the trumpet line. What I have is the lower horn/viola line that plays underneath.

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 22, 2019, 02:30:59 PMm94 RH b1 - There's not a B in that chord. Lower the B to an A (to form the . octave) and I guess leave the D there because it's a dm chord
Fixed.

Quote from: Maelstrom on September 22, 2019, 02:30:59 PMm22 LH b1 - I hear the E restrike on b1.5. Also in m23, 24, 27 and more. Probably check these again, I'm not sure on all of them, but I'm positive a number restrike. Check the later sections too.
m30-38 - It restrieks here, but I feel that leave it out fits and is much easier to play, as you have done
m67 - check the bassline here again. I don't hear any quarter notes at all.
68-84 - more restrikes here. I don't think it's identical to the earlier version
I hear the bassline exactly as I have it, save for some missing notes to fit in other stuff (or in the case of the m47 section, to make it easier and put a greater focus on the RH part; and also for the choruses). Almost all of the time, there is no 2nd 8th note on beat 1.5. m68-84 is different from the earlier version, but it's because of some different notes on the later beats of some measures (which I have written already). m67 I hear pretty much exactly like I have it.

Maelstrom

when I listen at full speed, what I thought were restrikes are not as obvious so I'm not going to argue about it at all.

approval

Latios212

this is a pretty cool song

Sorry for the wait. Terrific sheet, this looks great to me!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta