News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Strange Dreams

Started by Concerto No.20 in D minor, February 29, 2008, 03:01:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Congratulations, you are officially the dork of NSM :P  ::)

me irl
[close]

Dude

Lol Gamer XD

Anyway.
This isn't really about me but my mom has dreams about Dr. Mario :P... The game not the actual person ;D

Beethoven II

Sometimes i have dreams about tetris. Like playing the game nonstop in my dreams.

ZeldaFan

last night i had a short dream where my house was in the eye of a storm. it was pretty cool. all the clouds were like, swirling around us, and it was really windy

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

razer84

i had this dream where i got off the school bus at the end of the day and i forgot to take my backpack and clarinet off the bus with me, so then i was running super fast after the bus and the driver was laughing at me. it was one of those really realistic dreams.

damn commies.

David Hauffe

I heard that you only remember 10% of your dreams of the entire night, but here is one of the most F%$#ed up dreams I can remember

I am in a tent with my 2 best friends, camping. We leave the tent and start walking outside in the forest. It is night. Randomly one of my friends falls down and starts to cry, and bleed. me and the other friend walked away. (I remember thinking in my head, wait, I need to help him, but the dream carried on). So we continue to walk, and I realize, the moon is getting closer like in LoZ: Majora's Mask, and it has that F%$#ed up face too. (I should have never played that game at age 7, I was scared of EVERYTHING then and it messed me up bad...) so the moon comes down so close that we can touch it, it opens its mouth and eats us. Then, we randomly are in a lake, and there are ducks everywhere.

I wake up and my head is under a running faucet.

and no, I am not on Meth.

razer84

Quote from: David Hauffe on April 27, 2008, 09:13:15 PMI wake up and my head is under a running faucet.

and no, I am not on Meth.

WHAT! THE! HELL!   ???

damn commies.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: David Hauffe on April 27, 2008, 09:13:15 PMI heard that you only remember 10% of your dreams of the entire night

LIES!!!  I remember quite a few of my dreams 100%

random_goldfish

I agree...I remember most of my dreams...but that's because I have a condition that doesn't allow me to leave the stage of sleep where dreaming occurs...I can nod off for a split second and have an entire dream. (Think of the classroom headbob and that's what I'm talking about)
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

ZeldaFan

wow that's pretty cool, i wish i could do that!  :)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

razer84

that's kinda cool.

last night i had a dream where i was flying. at first i couldn't move, but eventually i had control over flying. it was really fun.

damn commies.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Last night I had a dream I was batman.

HugoMeister

I had a dream I was Belle from "Beauty and the Beast".

I woke up, went to the bathroom, looked at my reflection, and yelled "HELL NO."

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Dude

I dreamed last night that I was still in band, destroying everything >:-) It was really weird...

FallenPianist

Last night...
I dreamed that the German army want to kill me, so i start to run, and i blocked some bullet with a chair i had in my hand(WTHeck this chair was doing in my hand????) And then i was saved by a man in a barn who had some anti-bullet windows.....

it was some kind of .....FREAKKKK!!!