News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

[NDS] Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - "Logic and Trick" (Replacement) by Maelstrom

Started by Zeta, June 29, 2019, 05:59:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Ace Attorney
Game: Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Console: Nintendo DS
Title: Logic and Trick
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Maelstrom

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

Libera

The intro was reeeaally messing with my head to begin with, just trying to count along was difficult haha.  Anyway, this looks pretty good, just a few things:

-Could we bring the staves a bit closer together on both pages.  On page 1 we're quite close to the arranger info given how much space we have to work with and it just looks a bit uneven to me.  Similarly on page 2 you could start the first system a bit lower down and that way you can spread them out over a slightly smaller height which will look a bit tidier in my opinion.
-There are some notes missing from the chords in bars 5-12 and I don't think it's because you can't hear them since you've written them in elsewhere, so I guess it's a consideration for playability.  That being said, you could always fiddle around with the voicings of the chords to make it playable rather than omitting notes.
-Is there a reason why bar 10 is the only bar with the double hit of the bass note on beat 3?  I'm assuming it's meant to mirror the bass drum, but there are other places where the bass drum strikes twice so I'm not sure.
-http -> https

Maelstrom

Fixed everything except for adding a note in the middle of the chord in m11 and 15. The chord is hard enough to play as it is, and it still captures the original sound without it.

files updated.

Libera

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 30, 2019, 05:24:35 PMFixed everything except for adding a note in the middle of the chord in m11 and 15. The chord is hard enough to play as it is, and it still captures the original sound without it.

To be honest, the main thing I wanted was the C in bar 5 so if that's in I'm happy haha.

Approved.

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta