News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Zombie

:) I can't believe how much the conversation I had with Purple has been over-played. It was literally like this:

Purple: So, who do you think is a wolf?
Me: I don't know yet.
Purple: I bet Brawler is because he asked who was blue.

And that's the only time I ever talked to him.

Brawler4Ever

Deku: That's just a side remark. My main thing is that you didn't answer master_gamer38 when he asked the same question about Concerto. Super Zombie did, and you let it be(or didn't see it  :P). That is my arguement; that Super Zombie answered for you, and that you never gave a reason until now...

To me, your second post, though sounded somewhat like this...

Quote from: The Wolf I, HugoMeisterIdk if it matters, but Deku seer'd Dude. Not Davey.

I'm still keeping an open mind about these things, it could be that either Davey or Deku (Deku more likely in this scenario) were a wolf. If he were to "pretend seer" Davey, he could go on to form this "alliance" of which he speaks. Then, after Deku feeds Davey his story of how he is the seer, and that he knows the guardian, he could go on to say that he seer'd Dude. If Davey had believed him (in this case, he would have), he would support his cause. Since Dude was in hot water before, he would be a likely candidate. Since Deku died, Davey was left to spread the message.

Idk, I try to see things from all possibilities, so that's how I see it. I'm still voting Concerto though, he was awfully quick to vote Dude after Davey died. =/

(lol look at me doing this when i said i wouldnt get involved XD)

DekuDude's Second Post(in replying to me):
Quote from: Dekudude on August 11, 2008, 08:32:15 PMConcerto was mainly on my innocent list because I haven't deemed him, "evil", I guess. Tranzlater, for example, in many ways or another, is acting suspicious. He's not doing a good job of defending himself, making him seem a bit... I guess I could say... malevolent? He seems like he's trying really hard to seem human... too hard... making him appear wolfish through my eyes.

Concerto? A bit of the opposite. He's not trying to seem wolfish, or human. He's just being himself. He doesn't act nervous at all, nor does he seem to be hiding something. He actually seems more human than anyone, though I will admit-- I could be wrong. Sure, he isn't very active, but that doesn't mean he's a wolf. Tranzlater is pretty active, as are most people in the game right now. Just because Concerto isn't doesn't mean he's the new Frankenstein.

Also, in saying that you weren't thinking through your posts, I was simply saying you didn't make it very clear WHY you were accusing me, just, "he talks to Super Zombie sometimes". ;) Feel free to elaborate.

Hugo ended up saving Dude and accusing Concerto in one move(Hugo and Dude being wolves). I see a resemblance (past the Seer parts). Anyone else?  :)

SZ: Purple seemed to overdramatize it, then.  :)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dekudude

I'll admit I have talked to Super Zombie, and though I will admit he COULD be a wolf, I don't think he is. I was pretty certain Purple and iDown were, but according to Pumpy_Heart, we still have all 3 wolves.

1.  Sirus (Very Quiet... perhaps he's working undercover, only posting when necessary?)
3.  HungryDragon (See Sirus)
4.  Concerto No.20 in D Minor (Quiet... and Concerto-y :P Just the pet squirrel of the story, IMO)
5.  Super Zombie (Could be dangerous, but we shouldn't make any sudden moves on him just yet)
6.  Tranzlater (I think I'll vote for this guy if no one can turn me somewhere else)
7.  Master_gamer38 (He's kind of creeping me out, too... I didn't even know he was in the game XD)
8.  Pumpy_heart (Seems clean to me...)
9.  Brawler4Ever (no-comment)
10. Dekudude (:D)

master_gamer38

I think what pumpy_heart is suggesting is a great idea. Unless you won't be able to vote before the voting ends, don't vote. We don't want another insta unless we know 100% that it is a wolf. So I am changing my vote to NOBODY. We do not want any more humans to die.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Tranzlater

OK this is everything I have done so far. (Happy pumpy?)
First, I voted for purple, since he seemed the popular option and he seemed suspicious. I then voted for blah- again the popular option- as I thought he might be a wolf, but then I didn't really have much of a lead and it was kinda a saftey vote. But then I went for iDown- that business with pumpy was fishy... and that we thought he was a wolf, however he was pretty much proven a human (which he kept on pointing out over and over).
Then I wanted to kill blah, as I thought he was with iDown and I was very certain iDown was a wolf. But look what I just found while searching through-

Quote from: master_gamer38 on August 10, 2008, 10:22:23 PMI vote Super Zombie. I agree with this, and if you go back and look at it, it is true. I'm with pumpy_heart on this one. We need to vote Super Zombie to get rid of him.

What? So master gamer and pumpy are together in trying to kill off the peeps which are most dangerous first? Hmmm...
So pumpy looks wolfish... maybe he got killed off first, then ressurected by humans- cos they felt sorry for him for being in the game for such a small amount of time?- but that was what they wanted? A coincidenk, maybe, or did pumpy have an outside good friend who was an unsuspecting human? Maybe master gamer? Pumpy is telling him who to slowly kill off to help the wolves? Maybe he is a wolf?
I'm changing my vote to master_gamer38 for now.

Man that's taken me ages to write.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Tranzlater

BTW I'm not gonna try to do defense. No-one ever believes you unless it's good- and I'm not usually very good at things like that. It'll probably only make me look more suspicious.
Probably not for long.

master_gamer38

@Tranzlater: I'm confused on why you are voting for me? And it seems to me that you are refering to pumpy as a wolf... even though starting on page 10 or 11, I think, we had an arguement on what he was. If you could repeat why you are voting me specifically, it would be greatly appreciated.

Right now it seems to me that you are saying that pumpy is a wolf, and that he is basically controlling me, and that I might be a wolf. Correct me if not, but with what you have said that is what it seems.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Brawler4Ever

THIS IS SO FUN!!!!!  :P

Tranzlater: Humans had the item. Pumpy got wolfed. Nobody knew what the item could do until it was used(except the person with the item :P). If I'm correct, Nakah never said anything about it. The wolves could not have known about it before it was used.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

pumpy_heart

Nakah talked about the item in the sign up thread. Wolves knew about it, knew they didn't have it, and did not know what it did.
I will admit. I have made one mistake in this game. I should've looked at the facts more clearly in IDOWN's case.
However, all the humans, overall, have been doing poorly. While I offer a solution (which puts my life in danger), I cannot know it is correct.
What I have done is based entirely on what I believe the evidence shows. Like a District Attorney would do. He would find the one who has the most evidence against him/her and put him on trial.
In this crude example, I have merely put Tranzlater and Super Zombie on trial. Whoever has the least appealing defense will be the one condemned by us all.

On the topic of "outside sources", it almost sounds like somebody claimed I was cheating. All my chats and ims and junk have been legal.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 12, 2008, 06:22:00 AMTHIS IS SO FUN!!!!!  :P

Tranzlater: Humans had the item. Pumpy got wolfed. Nobody knew what the item could do until it was used(except the person with the item :P). If I'm correct, Nakah never said anything about it. The wolves could not have known about it before it was used.

Yeah I kind of know, but still? What if the wolves had someone on the inside? Like I said, an unsuspecting friend? Look, I'm just saying, they look suspicious. Sure, they're probably not, but hey, mabye.
Look, I don't think I have anything else except to vote for myself or SZ, and SZ does look suspicious. I may well vote for him.

Referring to what i said in the first sentence, just imagine a chat like this, between two good friends who know each other in real life and ingame.

P1 (human): Hi, are you a human? I am.
P2 (wolf): You can trust me when I say I'm a human, can't you? I'm your best friend.
P1: Yes.
P1: Hey, I have the item!
P2: Oh, cool!
[Sees oppurtunity]
P2: What does it do?
P1: It ressurects someone.
P2: Wow! That'll be useful!
-Night one begins-

Of some of the accusations in the early game, just shows that anything could be possible...
Probably not for long.

Super Zombie

I think that that could be possible, but highly improbable. So improbable, in fact, that I'm willing to trust Pumpy completely that he is human. Also, Pumpy thought I should reveal what I am in the thread, and although I don't really think that the game is much fun when everyone reveals what they are, we are getting further in, so I'll just give in and tell you. I'm human.

Tranzlater

'Tis pretty improbable, but still. Pumpy is probably a human, but I recently got a PM from him asking me.
Ok then, since you don't seem to like me voting for master_gamer, I'm gonna switch back to Concerto no. 20 in D Minor.
He probably doesn't vote all that seriously 'cos he knows that HE CAN KILL SOMEONE IN TEH NIGHT
Probably not for long.

HugoMeister

The Votes so far:

SuperZombie - 2
Concerto - 1

You guys are finally thinking. Keep it up lol.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Super Zombie

Actually, Brawler when you said Concerto has the "nice face of innocence" that makes sense. But, I just looked back at the last game and Concerto didn't back up anything there either. For example he voted for someone because "you're a jerk!" What do y'all think?

Sirus

you know defense-wise tranzlater seems the wolf
but maybe tranzlater is just like me last game putting up a useless defense and SZ being like hugo from last game successfully defending himself without any suspicions
changing to no vote ill have to think about this  :-\

and lol im not working undercover, im just rly busy with the books i have to read and fully annotate over the summer and im teaching myself harmonica  :P and im working on this schroeder (misspelling) exercise for cello and im busy watching olympics