TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sirus

hmmm
pumpy and brawler have a point
i vote Super Zombie

SZ might be the wolf that made a pact with an unsuspecting Tranzlater and SZ thus gets to be able to frame translater and SZ gets deemed a innocent human victim
OR vice versa being Tranzlater the wolf
OR theyre both wolves
either that
or brawler is a wolf trying to frame us which is highly unlikely o_O

pumpy_heart

And like I have said before, if Super Zombie or Tranzlater can pm me enough information to convince me otherwise, then I will swing my vote to someone else.
I have given them plenty of time to respond to my points, and thus far, they have not proofed anything.
Oh well. They get two more days if Im thinking correctly.

Brawler4Ever

Super Zombie.

If either is a wolf, SZ is the more dangerous.

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 11, 2008, 02:13:34 AMSuper Zombie might be a wolf, I did have suspisoons(how the heck do you spell that word?)
suspicious OR suspicions.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Brawler4Ever

(Page 11)
Quote from: Dekudude on August 05, 2008, 06:37:49 PMxD guys, I don't think Pumpy's a wolf... I still think iDown might be, though... maybe Blah54 too.

My innocent list:
Pumpy_Heart
Concerto

My evil list:
Blah54 (he's seemed fishy the whole time, to me... but iDown was higher on my list)
Tranzlator (maybe... just maybe. He seems a bit too normal, if you ask me. Might be wolf shaman, telling the wolves who's blue, while doing everything in his power to simply, "stay in the game" by voting, then speaking of nothing.)
Brawler4Ever (not too high on my list atm, but hey ;))

What's with Concerto on the innocent list? When master_gamer38 asked about it, Super Zombie said this:
Quote from: Super Zombie on August 05, 2008, 11:33:24 PMProbably because he's voting for people like JaMaHa who aren't even in the game. XD If he's a wolf, he's a mentally retarded one!

???
Also: Concerto has been making strange choices for votes(SZ for calling him retarded, JamaHa, Dekudude for slapping people). The nice face of innocence? he wasn't like this last game(he had actual reasons) and he's not like this outside the game...

The wolves so far(as of right now, anyway{according to my beliefs}): Super Zombie, Dekudude, and Concerto No.20 in D minor.

Super Zombie

Ok guys I couldn't get on yesterday because I went to Busch Gardens and then wake boarded all day, so I just read your posts. Pumpy, you're doing a good job thinking about it all, but you're thinking too far into everything. A lot of people are voting the same, thus the insta lynches. You can accuse nearly everyone that votes of being a wolf because most vote for the same person for the simple reason that they don't have any better leads than yours. You said:

QuoteSo either...they are two blues working together..or they are two wolves.

Are you really willing to kill nearly all our blues because they voted together, making it a 50/50 chance that they are wolves, but at the same time a 50/50 chance that they are blues? If you were willing to do that, I would be fine with it, except that it will determine the outcome of the game. Killing off all the humans mistakenly will make us lose and the wolves will win.

Brawler, you said that I "turned on Puple." If you look back at the posts, you'll see that Purple voted for me before I voted for him. Also, you say I made a lot of random accusations. Many of us put down votes that didn't have very good reasons backing them up, knowing that we would probably change our votes if anyone discovered something else. In the blah example, I said we should figure something else out and that voting for blah in the end wasn't very helpful. You even voted for blah saying, "I don't have much of a reason why." Then you changed to Tranzlater, saying that you didn't even think that he was a wolf, and that you were just putting down a safety vote. But now, you say that you do think he's a wolf, saying "Tranzlater: Um...what Pumpy said..." Looking back, almost everyone in this game has given bad reasons because they had nothing better to go on. Just a few examples:

Quote from: iDOWN on August 01, 2008, 07:45:11 PMpurple1222119
Sorry, bud. I have no idea what or who anyone is, so I'm just going to hop on the band wagon.

Quote from: Gooch on August 01, 2008, 03:36:20 PMpurple1222119 for no other reason that his name is long.

And the reasons for some people was that they voted early. I really think this is a bad reason for voting for someone, because anyone can vote early, and it doesn't really say anything about them.

Here you go on to say:

QuoteHere’s where I’m confused. If it was nothing more than a private chat, why was Purple so angry?

That's a very good question. Maybe because he was a wolf, and right when he thought his plans were working, everyone votes for him instead of you. Maybe it's because he was merely voting for someone, and then everyone voted for him with not a good reason in sight.

Thanks for reading this long post. I went back and read through the whole game to see if I missed something and so that I remembered what everyone said. I really spent some time on this post because we lost last time and I really want us to win. We're getting further on in the game and we need to be sure we lynch the wolves. I'm not going to vote yet, but I think you have something there with Concerto. A change in personality from one game to the next is usually a dead giveaway that the player is a wolf. If you guys want to discuss anything more, I'll be happy to. Let's win this game!

Tranzlater

Yikes there are hardly any pplz left... Anyways

Sirus- He hasn't been very active, and come to think of it, neither has Dekudude- he's hardly voted...
Super Zombie- Mabye, I had some suspisions (is that right?), thought he might of been siding with iDown and/or Blah  (who I think were wolves) but apparently not. Oh and if you think that I'm saying he's allright 'cos he's a wolf, nope cos I don't really have any leads anymore.
pumpy_heart- Don't think so, has pretty much been proven a human, might have been blue, but this may be what he wants. What if the humans ressurected him but the wolves killed him in the first place anyway? Just too much of a coincidenk I think.
Brawler- Mabye, dunno much, we all thought purple might've been a wolf and brawler seemed to be against him.
Concerto- Does seem a little fishy, acting odd like Brawler said, could well be a wolf. BUT WE KNOW WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU VOTED FOR HIM BEFORE
ZOMG is that it? Thats...
7... uh oh
I'm gonna go for Concerto No.20 in D Minor for now as a safe vote. I don't want to start anything, so please don't do what happened in the last game and kill of a blue AND lose the game.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Nakah

1.  Sirus
3.  HungryDragon
4.  Concerto No.20 in D Minor
5.  Super Zombie
6.  Tranzlater
7.  Master_gamer38
8.  Pumpy_heart
9.  Brawler4Ever
10. Dekudude

Updated player list.

Brawler4Ever

SZ: The "turn on Purple" thing only applies if you were both wolves...
Yes. I voted for blah for a stupid reason(which I later corrected; I voted for a phantom vote before deciding to vote for Tranzlater for a safety vote).
I don't think that Tranzlater is a wolf. Not now, anyway. I wasn't focusing on Tranzlater at the time, so if I do more research, then my view could change. But I wasn't looking for evidence against Tranzlater. I just put him there because of what Pumpy said.

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 11, 2008, 11:56:09 AMWhat if the humans ressurected him but the wolves killed him in the first place anyway? Just too much of a coincidenk I think.
That's exactly what happened(as far as I know). Pumpy was wolfed and the humans had the item. What more evidence do you need?

it's spelled suspicions.
9 players left... :o
Ouch.

What I want to know is this: Deku, why did you put Concerto on your innocent list?

pumpy_heart

Before reading on, you guys should know I am human...if there was any doubt previously (lol). If you need evidence, read through the thread.

Concerto and Dekudude could be blues as well. Normally..wolves vote for lynching while blues chill out. If concerto or dekudude die after tonight's lynching, we will know we are onto something.

Super Zombie. Yes. It is a risk we must take. I belief a blue wouldn't type out a page in defense. Or if he would, it wouldn't all be defenses. You never even tried to state that you were human in that whole thing. Isn't that sad...
And if your just another human, we will just make another mistake. But your fighting awfully hard to stay in the game if you are just a human.
To reitterate, my vote is for Super Zombie.

If anyone needs more evidence proving Super Zombie and Tranzlater are definately working together and most probably wolves, look at Tranzlater's last post. He doesnt even defend his color at all. Then he gives no defense towards himself although people press for more. Instead, he tries to explain the whole situation.

Like I have said before, if any of you two can provide ample proof that you are human, send it to me and I will listen.

BTW IRC works best for all of us. I suggest we all start using it more.

pumpy_heart

Also...we are one vote away from an Insta.
I really really really want to make sure all of this is correct before we insta him. So give him until wednesday.
Again, I am asking for no more votes to be cast against Super Zombie until Wednesday.
To make things safe, my vote is NOBODY YET. That should make things certain.
But please, no Super Zombie votes until wednesday

Brawler4Ever

Super Zombie did a good job of defending himslef...
Tranzlater...not so much.

Evidence against Super Zombie:
1. Created a private chat room/"secret alliance" with Purple1222119. Caused the death of Purple. Changed vote near the end to Purple. Deku followed soon after...
2. Talks with Deku on AIM a lot (who I also believe to be a wolf)
3. Wasn't he talking to Tranzlater also? I thought that I read that somewhere...

Quote from: SZ Page 15Maybe it's because he was merely voting for someone, and then everyone voted for him with not a good reason in sight.
Yeah. I can understand that...
My vote is still Super Zombie.

Dekudude

Dang, I was gone for 2 days, a missed a lot.

No, I'm not a wolf, but I'll admit I'm not blue either. :( Just a useless green person.

Pumpy_Heart has convinced me that Brawler is probably blue, or at least not a wolf... so I'm not gonna vote for him. However, think it through a bit more, Brawler, before you aim the rifle at my head, k?

No Vote Yet

Brawler4Ever

.................?

What in my posts has told you that I'm not thinking this through? Every opinion of mine is only for now; when more information comes, I'll change my views.

And you still haven't answered my question....
Why was Concerto on your "innocent list"?

Dekudude

Concerto was mainly on my innocent list because I haven't deemed him, "evil", I guess. Tranzlater, for example, in many ways or another, is acting suspicious. He's not doing a good job of defending himself, making him seem a bit... I guess I could say... malevolent? He seems like he's trying really hard to seem human... too hard... making him appear wolfish through my eyes.

Concerto? A bit of the opposite. He's not trying to seem wolfish, or human. He's just being himself. He doesn't act nervous at all, nor does he seem to be hiding something. He actually seems more human than anyone, though I will admit-- I could be wrong. Sure, he isn't very active, but that doesn't mean he's a wolf. Tranzlater is pretty active, as are most people in the game right now. Just because Concerto isn't doesn't mean he's the new Frankenstein.

Also, in saying that you weren't thinking through your posts, I was simply saying you didn't make it very clear WHY you were accusing me, just, "he talks to Super Zombie sometimes". ;) Feel free to elaborate.

Dekudude

Hmm... looking back, Concerto might be a wolf, but I still don't think he's very wolfish, either. What do you guys think?

My bounty list:
#1 Threat - Tranzlater
#2 Threat - Concerto / Master_Gamer
#3 Threat - Super Zombie

Also, Master_Gamer hasn't done a lot either, so I guess he could go in #2 with Concerto. What do you think?