News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iDOWN

LOL. No one had a good reason to lynch me. xD

Anyway, As my final quote for this game, I just want to say this: All of you who take this game personal are completely moronic. It's a game. Lighten up and have fun. See you in the next game. ;]

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 05, 2008, 03:22:11 PMYou guys can think Im a wolf...but wolves would resurrect me way later in the game if I were a wolf.
Think about it...What good would it do me alive right now if I were a wolf killed by wolves resurrected by wolves?

Manipulation. You could have been in the center of all humanistic debates and information in this game. An insider for the wolves. But, obviously, your not.

Good call, Jake.  :D

Forgot to vote.  :P oh well.

And somebody(forgot who  :P): you're not allowed to edit. Just double post. Or in this case, triple post. We won't care.

Sorry, Idown.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dekudude

xD guys, I don't think Pumpy's a wolf... I still think iDown might be, though... maybe Blah54 too.

My innocent list:
Pumpy_Heart
Concerto

My evil list:
Blah54 (he's seemed fishy the whole time, to me... but iDown was higher on my list)
Tranzlator (maybe... just maybe. He seems a bit too normal, if you ask me. Might be wolf shaman, telling the wolves who's blue, while doing everything in his power to simply, "stay in the game" by voting, then speaking of nothing.)
Brawler4Ever (not too high on my list atm, but hey ;))

HugoMeister

Pm's are in.

Yet another victim lay on the ground in front of the survivors. The hunters had struck again.

Jake3343 is dead. Day ends Friday the 8th at 3 pm EST.

(I'm giving you time to think. Don't waste it!)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

jake3343

I have died!  :'(

Oh well, I will have fun reading through the rest of the thread, and seeing what every one was at the end.   ;)

Gooch

Hmm, gonna contemplate my vote as im only ever on at night (w/ bandcamp so i NEED to think) but i personally have about 2 that im a tad suspicious of...TO THE CHATROOM!

Nakah

Quote from: HugoMeister on August 05, 2008, 07:14:37 PM(I'm giving you time to think. Don't waste it!)

This man's your savior.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: jake3343 on August 05, 2008, 07:22:40 PMI have died!  :'(

Oh well, I will have fun reading through the rest of the thread, and seeing what every one was at the end.   ;)

I think that if you ask Nakah, he'll tell you the info, now that the item's used.

And Deku, what have I done to make myself look like a wolf?  ???

master_gamer38

Quote from: Dekudude on August 05, 2008, 06:37:49 PMxD guys, I don't think Pumpy's a wolf... I still think iDown might be, though... maybe Blah54 too.

My innocent list:
Pumpy_Heart
Concerto

My evil list:
Blah54 (he's seemed fishy the whole time, to me... but iDown was higher on my list)
Tranzlator (maybe... just maybe. He seems a bit too normal, if you ask me. Might be wolf shaman, telling the wolves who's blue, while doing everything in his power to simply, "stay in the game" by voting, then speaking of nothing.)

Just wondering why you say Concerto is innocent. I'm not saying that he isn't, I just want to know your reasoning. =]
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Super Zombie

Probably because he's voting for people like JaMaHa who aren't even in the game. XD If he's a wolf, he's a mentally retarded one!

Tranzlater

Quote from: Dekudude on August 05, 2008, 06:37:49 PMxD guys, I don't think Pumpy's a wolf... I still think iDown might be, though... maybe Blah54 too.

My innocent list:
Pumpy_Heart
Concerto

My evil list:

Blah does look fishy... maybe iDown tried to protect him and then framed pumpy?
That was a close one- I don't know who Tranzlator is in this game, but I'll watch out for him.
Brawler doesn't really seem fishy. I bet Tranzlator is, though (spelling your name wrong is fun)
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Tranzlater

And concerto could not be innocent. Look at the last game- two mods were wolves, and the blues were also mods.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 05, 2008, 11:33:24 PMProbably because he's voting for people like JaMaHa who aren't even in the game. XD If he's a wolf, he's a mentally retarded one!

I'm not retarded!  I vote for Super Zombie for calling me retarded :'(

blah54

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 06, 2008, 01:39:23 AMAnd concerto could not be innocent. Look at the last game- two mods were wolves, and the blues were also mods.

i think it's unlikely that nakah would repeat the mods as both blues and wolves, they're probably different people if you ask me... frankly i don't think he would likely repeat anyone in the same role save for human, naturally i would think that he would try and spread out to give others the chance to be wolves, blues etc.

if the mods are anything but human, chances are that they aren't what they were in the previous game, so if a mod was a blue in the last game (and assuming they're not human), they're probably a wolf and vice versa...
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

Brawler4Ever

Nakah chose the positions using random.org. Being red or blue has nothing to do with being a mod; they have the exact same chances as being green as the rest of us.