TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Zombie

Gooch

i am not, i happen to only not wear a shirt, i wear long shorts  ;)

Brawler4Ever

This isn't about Nudist Band Camps. You're just gonna make it easier for the wolves; no torn clothes trail for us to follow.  ;)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dekudude

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 04, 2008, 07:12:58 PMSeems kinda wolfish. What do you guys think?

Exactly! I haven't been on the chatroom, though, but if I was a wolf, I'd probably lurk there, too. Hugo did last game... and wasn't he a wolf? (...was he? o_O)

Gooch

Well, im just gonna go ahead and do it.

blah54

Super Zombie

Well I'm gonna go ahead and put Blah54 for the time being. If something more plausible comes up I'll change it.

Also, a news headline: "Nudist Band Camps: The Next Big Thing?" Think about it.

Dekudude

Oh, Zombie, you were talking about Blah? I thought you were referring to iDown. -_- *slaps*

Gooch

Nudist band camps are pretty much already here, we just are too liberal to notice...

Concerto No.20 in D minor

I vote for Dekudude, because its not nice to slap people!

Super Zombie

Uh... I think he's slapping himself, but ok...

pumpy_heart

guys...you have no evidence for blah...
Whatsoever.
"He just sortof sits there" is no evidence, and thats whats caused us to lose last time.

master_gamer38

I vote for for blah54 just because everyone else is and I don't want a phantom vote and I don't know who else to vote for.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Super Zombie

So if something better comes up we'll change it.

Sirus

hmmm............................................................................................
pumpys right, theres not much evidence against him
theres an expected flood/hurricane warning in my area (HOuston-Galveston-Katy) so i might not be able to get on for a day or two so can i be excused?

Nakah