News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Alright. Ima post now.
Thanks to the one who ressurected me.
Let me state that I am HUMAN. I was wolfed night one, and someone thankfully brought me back.
I am posting only for guardian protection. Apparently, the wolves thought I was a threat. I expect not to last very long this time around either.
So...if the guardian would be so kind as to guard me for tonight, I would appreciate it.

My vote will come when I am sure. I advise everyone else to do the same.

Brawler4Ever

YAY! Hugo's hosting! We're all gonna die!  :D
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Nakah

In the fact that HugoMeister is dead, I've allowed him to host the game until Night 5, or until he decides to quit, or if the game ends before.

Super Zombie

Don't you think that the guardian should protect the vigi instead?

blah54

i suppose protecting the vigi is probably a good idea... but if the vigi isn't killing any wolves, and the wolves are busy killing other humans, it's not good usage of the guardian i think...

It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

iDOWN

Quote from: Dekudude on August 03, 2008, 05:08:03 PMI vote for iDown.

Quote from: iDownWelp, Purple's dead. :/
Now it's time to sit and wait to see who's next. D:

Sounds very wolfish to me... He might have been the wolf seer, or just a wolf that knew Purple's color (does anyone here know if he was blue?) so he would have immediately wolfed Purple... but I dunno.

Does anyone know iDown's, or Purple's, color?

I'm green, but of course you wouldn't believe me anyway. :P
Purple told me he was green, but I'm not exactly sure of his color.

I'm not going to vote just yet, but I'm a little suspicious of two people.

By the way, Dekudude, I wasn't the first, nor the only one to vote for Purple. :P

pumpy_heart

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 03, 2008, 08:55:52 PMDon't you think that the guardian should protect the vigi instead?
Yes.
Now tell us who the vigi is.
What? You dont know?
Neither do the wolves probably.
Im just trying to buy the humans one more day. You guys can take it or leave it.

Tranzlater

Well we don't exactly have a lead and anyway, Pumpy may be the vigi. Just protect him, unless you don't want the guardian to because YOU'RE A WOLF AND YOU WANT TO KILL PUMPY AGAIN!!!
Besides, we used the secret power on pumpy, let's not waste it =D
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Brawler4Ever

Darn... we have, like, 31 hours left...TO THE CHATROOM!!!
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Sirus

well i might not be on for a while because a tropical storm might be coming to the Galveston-Houston-Katy area so, im not sure how hard my towns gonna get hit but if i dont vote in the allotted time just go on

iDOWN

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 04, 2008, 11:50:48 AMJust protect him, unless you don't want the guardian to because YOU'RE A WOLF AND YOU WANT TO KILL PUMPY AGAIN!!!
The Vigi is a human. :P

You have to look at this from all perspectives:

1. Pumpy is human, and is a blue seeking protection so he can help the humans.
2. Pumpy is human, and green, just wanting to be protected from being killed again, and doesn't know who the blues are.
3. Pumpy is a wolf, and the wolves killed him to make him seem like a human, so they could use the item on him, and use him as an information source.

There's no such thing as thinking too much in this game. :P

Gooch

Quote from: blah54 on August 03, 2008, 09:05:07 PMi suppose protecting the vigi is probably a good idea... but if the vigi isn't killing any wolves, and the wolves are busy killing other humans, it's not good usage of the guardian i think...

Hmm, that sounds a little off logic, but then again im super tired from a 12.5 hour bandcamp day, but im just gonna keep my eye on Blah.

*Gooch Watches Blah Carefully, but then sees a bunny and follows after it...* nvm

iDOWN

Also, I forgot to mention. I'm going to be a little inactive until Wednesday. I have band camp from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM. I'll be on before and after, though. But don't expect me online on Wednesday night, though. I'll be at a party. :P

Super Zombie

Yeah, iDOWN, about what you said about Blah. I've seen him in the chat but he never says anything. It's starting to creep me out. Like he's just listening... figuring out who to kill... stalking... he's a serial killer!! ahh! Just kidding. Or am I?

Seems kinda wolfish. What do you guys think?

Gooch

i love band camp so much! so many excuses for not being around and allows you to walk around in virtually nothing and not have people take a second look at you! (boy, it got hot today, i think it was 95 today plus we could pretty much drink the air because of the humidity)