News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brawler4Ever

13 players / 2= 6.5. 7 is about half of us. We just need to wait for the announcement now(if the math is correct). Sorry Purple.  :'(

btw, before you die, were you a blue?  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Super Zombie

I don't think he can tell us, but idk.

Brawler4Ever

Why not? I was saying that I was green('cause I am, as if anyone would believe me except the wolves  :P). He's not dead yet. Once Purple is dead though, then it's an official no. But, of couse, he could still lie to us.

Super Zombie

Yeah, but the point of the game is that you don't know what's going on. I guess he can tell us if he really wants to.

Nakah

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 02, 2008, 03:44:13 PM13 players / 2= 6.5. 7 is about half of us. We just need to wait for the announcement now(if the math is correct). Sorry Purple.

Speaking of math, you counted incorrectly. There's 14 players alive. That means 7/14 votes. Insta is one more than 50% of the votes. Sillys.

HugoMeister

~sigh~

Why the hell not.

Purple1222119

Insta's are fun. :)

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gooch

so, if our math is correct, thats 8/14 and Purple is automatically Insta-Lynched off

Nakah

I-I-INSTAAA.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The beings stood there looking at the dead white figure on the ground. If only they knew the marking that Master Hand had given him. It didn't take long before everyone looked up, and pointed.

Purple12221193.14159265432159...

They killed him...

It was done.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is now Night 2. Purple1222119 is dead. Night ends Sunday @ 9:00 p.m. EST.

Begin.

Brawler4Ever

Well, that stinks. NOW there are 13 players.  :P
My math is very bad...  :)

HungryDragon

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 02, 2008, 04:44:33 PMWell, that stinks. NOW there are 13 players.  :P
My math is very bad...  :)
My math was worse last game  :D

dang it I missed the voting. There's always tommorow
Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Super Zombie

Egad! How do we tell night from day in this place?

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Gooch

im afraid of the dark... :o not really

Tranzlater

WELL YOU'RE GONNA BE FLIPPIN' AFRAID OF THE DARK IF THERE'S A LOAD OF WEREWOLVES RUNNING AROUND AND SOME HUGE HANDS WHO ARE GONNA KILL ONE OF US IN THE NIGHT!
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Gooch