News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

I change my vote to Super_Zombie.
Tranzlater has provided more proof of his innocence than super zombie atm. I might not be able to get on before day ends tomorrow, so I need to make sure this vote goes through.

Dekudude

I think I'll have to vote for Super Zombie on this one. However, I'm still watching you, Tranzlater. 8)

...you better be right about this, Pumpy!

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 12, 2008, 12:15:13 PMActually, Brawler when you said Concerto has the "nice face of innocence" that makes sense. But, I just looked back at the last game and Concerto didn't back up anything there either. For example he voted for someone because "you're a jerk!" What do y'all think?

SZ: It's worse this time. Last time he voted for Dude because Davey had just died(and a few other things like that). This time he votes for you because your so zombielike.  ???

Tranzlater: Would you tell your friend that you're a wolf or a blue? I wouldn't. Although... What you said is possible, but as Super Zombie said, highly improbable.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Super Zombie

Wait a sec. You said Tranzlater's defense is better than mine. How is Tranzlater having no defense better than my defense? There's no way for anyone here to prove that they are human, and you should scrutinize everyone with coming up with a defense in the thread. I am human, and I don't know what Tranzlater is. Right now I think he has the worst defense and is the likeliest to be a wolf. My vote is for Tranzlater. If you guys want to win this, I suggest you do the same. Otherwise, the wolves will win again.

master_gamer38

I vote super zombie. I feel that he is a serious threat.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Tranzlater

Pumpy and me had a PM chat...
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Super Zombie

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 13, 2008, 02:18:21 AMPumpy and me had a PM chat...

Me too, giving me ultimatums and such. He's making this game not very fun.

Quote from: master_gamer38 on August 12, 2008, 11:18:36 PMI vote super zombie. I feel that he is a serious threat.

A serious threat? Now you sound like a wolf.

Super Zombie

Master Gamer, it sounds like you're not thinking through things and you're just doing whatever Pumpy says. The point of this game is to think for yourself, but I suppose if you do that, then you're murdered even thought that's how you're supposed to play the game. I'm going to assume that that day when I was gone, you all got together and you think that you're all humans. Well, you almost definitely have wolves in there. Sirus, Brawler, and Master_Gamer voting whatever pumpy says is the most wolf-like behavior I've ever seen in a TWG game.

Super Zombie

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 12, 2008, 06:21:24 PMTranzlater has provided more proof of his innocence than super zombie atm.

Actually, I have more proof than Sirus, HungryDragon, Concerto No.20 in D Minor, Tranzlater, Master_gamer38, Brawler4Ever, and Dekudude put together. Remember, you never gave any reason for voting for me other than I voted similarly to Tranzlater, and he didn't even have a defense (not that either of us need one for such a crappy reason for accusation). The only people I know are human is Pumpy and me, so you're all making the same stupid mistake you did last game. Last game I was saying the same thing, and everyone voted for Concerto (for no reason), and the game was over. There's nine of us, so if you lynch me and then kill the wrong person tomorrow, the game is over and the wolves win, just like last time. I thought people would learn from their mistakes, but apparently not.

Tranzlater

Yeah, SZ, master does seem just to follow pumpy, like I said. I really don't know why you are voting for us, I mean, I know we don't have many leads but I know I'm definately a human. I suggest we don't take it too personally when we get voted. Just enjoy the game- the world won't end if you lose, and, if you're a human and if you get lynched this turn, we won't lose either. I believe SZ is a human. I don't know otherwise, I just have a few leads and other peoples leads. I'm only going for Concerto 'cos it does seem odd how he's acting. Of course, others could be trying to frame him or is taking advantage of a situation with SZ, much like last game. This has a relatively high chance of going very similar to the previous game right now.
Probably not for long.

Tranzlater

Quote from: pumpy_heart on August 12, 2008, 06:21:24 PMI change my vote to Super_Zombie.
Tranzlater has provided more proof of his innocence than super zombie atm. I might not be able to get on before day ends tomorrow, so I need to make sure this vote goes through.

Oh, and I've given lots of evidence, but so has SZ apparently, probably more than me. I would get someone other than SZ, mabye Concerto.
Probably not for long.

Super Zombie

I think Tranzlater and I more leads than Sirus, Master Gamer, Dekudude, Concerto, and HungryDragon (is he even here anymore?). It's very wolfish to just do whatever everyone else is doing. I'm changing my vote to concerto, because he is acting weird and it's obvious he's a wolf. I've seen people act like him and they turned out to be wolves. Lynch Concerto, and we'll have one less wolf, as the Psychic will find out! Then you'll know I'm a human!

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

Sirus

you know im not following whatever pumpy says :P
i think only one of you or none of you are a wolf
because if both of you were wolves then youll be killing each other leaving only one wolf left (presuming that purple was the wolf )
these are my other theories-
SZ as wolf-
A1. (purple is wolf)- SZ and purple make an "alliance". SZ decides that purple might reveal their identity so he turns on purple to keep his werewolfness a secret and making it harder to find the other wolves.
A2. (purple is Green) SZ chooses a human and frames him after being his "friend"
A3. (purple is Blue) SZ who is the wolf shaman (contrary to the popular belief that Purple was) seers Purple as a blue, maybe a vigi (since so far the vigi did not do anything). Then to get rid of him, he tells purple to vote first and sucessfully frames purple as a wolf and lynches him.
A4. (tranzlater/concerto is green) then he goes to tranzlater and sees he is a simple adversary and frames him to get rid of him. But seeing ppl are turning on him instead he goes to frame concerto.
A5.(tranzlater and/or  concerto are blue) continuing on the third theory of being a wolf shaman, he seers both or one of them and sees one of them are blue and tries lynching them. (however this is a very unlikely theory)
A6. another very very very very unliekly theory (tranzlater or concerto is wolf) he attempts to lynch the other wolves off and make it seem he is human and there is still a wolf among us and get others to suspect each other
A7. simple. He attempts to make us suspect each other
SZ as a Human or Blue-
B1. (purple is wolf) SZ finds out or thinks (not knowing if hes right or not) that purp is a wolf and turns on him
B2. (purple is human.blue) SZ lynches the wrong person
B3. (tranzlater/concerto are wolves) SZ like B1 does the same thing but he does not suspect tranzlater as much as he suspects Concerto.
B4 (Tranzlater/concerto are green/blues) SZ lynches wrong person like B2
SZ gives a much more better defense than tranzlater but i still suspect both of them
however tranzlater more than super zombie
once again i would like to hear a counter statment from both of you (more tranzlater than SZ)
so currently my vote is NO VOTE

Super Zombie

Sorry. Concerto

Thanks for thinking, Sirus. You do, however, assume too much in your options. I didn't think one way or the other of Purple, as I had barely even talked to him. Also, he was going to die anyway, because he had the majority vote. I just changed my vote last second because I didn't want to die because of his lies (like the alliance thing). Looking back, maybe he was a wolf, lying to try to make you think I was a wolf.