13. Blah54
14. Brawler4Ever
15. Dekudude
I prefer organization.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Super Zombie

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 06, 2008, 05:51:07 AMNakah chose the positions using random.org. Being red or blue has nothing to do with being a mod; they have the exact same chances as being green as the rest of us.

And do you believe in Santa Claus, too?

Super Zombie

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 06, 2008, 01:35:34 AMI don't know who Tranzlator is in this game, but I'll watch out for him.

XD XD XD XD XD SOooooooooooooooooo FUNNY!!!!! ahahahha!!!!!!!! Did you just come up with that right there and then? You must be a genious! ahaha!

Nakah

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 06, 2008, 09:37:15 AM
Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 06, 2008, 05:51:07 AMNakah chose the positions using random.org. Being red or blue has nothing to do with being a mod; they have the exact same chances as being green as the rest of us.

And do you believe in Santa Claus, too?

It's true, actually.

Tranzlater

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 06, 2008, 09:39:43 AM
Quote from: Tranzlater on August 06, 2008, 01:35:34 AMI don't know who Tranzlator is in this game, but I'll watch out for him.

XD XD XD XD XD SOooooooooooooooooo FUNNY!!!!! ahahahha!!!!!!!! Did you just come up with that right there and then? You must be a genious! ahaha!

Umm...
Sarcasm? (Took me about three mins to remember that word O_o)
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Gooch

I think i'll just keep my original vote, for he is just a little off, im getting some negative vibes, or my spidey sense is tingling, whatever you want to call it.

blah24

HungryDragon

Ick, studying for departmentals during summer suck... especially when you write tommorow >.<

I've totally forgot about this

Brawler4Ever

Why? Day One I believe I was in IRC and SuperZombie and I believe Purp were in the chat. They were discussing Brawler's earlier entrance into the chat (which I was not there for) where he was claimed to be looking for blues and greens... It may be my only lead... but I'm willing to follow it

Credit to Strecno for the avatar! | MY SUBMISSION THREAD

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: HungryDragon on August 06, 2008, 07:47:01 PMWhy? Day One I believe I was in IRC and SuperZombie and I believe Purp were in the chat. They were discussing Brawler's earlier entrance into the chat (which I was not there for) where he was claimed to be looking for blues and greens... It may be my only lead... but I'm willing to follow it

LOL. I said the same thing that I always say: "So...Anyone here green?" XD
But go ahead. Vote for me. It's a lead toward a possible wolf. It's better than anything that I have.  :P
Not that I believe myself to be wolf, anyway.   :)
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Dekudude

Brawler -- You're not near the top of my list, or anything like that.. you're just "a possibility". XD your last response was pretty wolfish sounding, though, but I know what you mena. ;)

I think I'm going to have to go with Gooch on this one, and for the time being, I'll vote for Blah54. However, that very well might change. :-X

Super Zombie

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on August 06, 2008, 09:01:26 PMBut go ahead. Vote for me. It's a lead toward a possible wolf. It's better than anything that I have.  :P
Not that I believe myself to be wolf, anyway.   :)

If you did believe yourself to be a wolf, then what was your first clue? Getting a mysterious pm that says "You are a wolf."? XD
Brawler4Ever (Just somewhat wolfish, I'll see what others have to say.)

Tranzlater

I'm gonna go and vote since I don't want to get a ghost...
Blah24
Since I voted for him b4 and I think he's an ally of iDown, who I strongly believe to be a wolf. (well, used to be a wolf. He's kinda dead now)
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Super Zombie

XD You said a ghost. I think it's a phantom! I don't want to get a specter!

Super Zombie

Gooch, you should make your sig smaller. Just open it in paint or something and scale it down. Then it wouldn't take up half the page.  ;D

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Yeah, so I'll be gone for a while.  My vote is still super zombie.  He's like a zombie man!  Then after that if blah isn't dead, then him, he's like so....SCARY.  And if blah is dead then, brawler.  He's so, brawly!  And after that then, I don't know, how about Concerto  cuz I'm so concerto-y!

Nakah

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 07, 2008, 12:59:46 PMYeah, so I'll be gone for a while.  My vote is still super zombie.  He's like a zombie man!  Then after that if blah isn't dead, then him, he's like so....SCARY.  And if blah is dead then, brawler.  He's so, brawly!  And after that then, I don't know, how about Concerto  cuz I'm so concerto-y!

*Head explodes*