News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

TWG II: The Game of Fate

Started by Nakah, July 31, 2008, 10:21:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

I think this pumpy framing thing looks suspisoos. I think it may be a plot to kill pumpy, as we just ressurected him.
CLEVER, MY FRIENDS
Goodbye, iDown
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Super Zombie

Has anyone seen this "advice" that makes pumpy so suspicious? Or are you all just following what he says (which is what wolves want you to do)?

Nakah

For the people on the last page(in example, Gooch and others), if you're not going to post with any relavency to the actual game then you will be removed from the game. I have a line of replacements just waiting for someone to be removed so that they can take their place, This is your warning, make it your only one.

Super Zombie

If anyone has some better evidence toward iDOWN, I'll be happy to change my vote. But right now all we have is one person saying that he is "giving advice but not helping."

jake3343

Quote from: Nakah on August 01, 2008, 11:58:33 AMAlso, the game is fairly balanced, I made sure of it. The wolves have two normal wolves and a seer wolf(Wolf Shaman). The humans have 9 humans and 3 blues, Psychic, Vigi, and Guardian. The humans also have the special item. Remember this before you make assumptions.

The Humans had the item, not the wolfs. Pumpy is human

Concerto No.20 in D minor

Oh....dekudude was slapping himself....then I change my vote from dekudude to...uhm....jamaha, cuz he's just so darn creepy!

Tranzlater

Ooooh... clever.
As I thought. And can wolves kill other wolves? Look, if you stick to your vote, superzombie, then we'll all think you're a wolf.
Obviously pumpy is a big threat to the wolves. Remember they have a shaman- maybe they know something we don't.
Pumpy is very highly likely to be a human, and pretty likely to be a blue.

EDIT: BTW concerto, don't think you can get away with being the last person to post.
DOUBLE EDIT: Aww, rats hugomeister.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

HugoMeister

JAMAHA IS NOT PLAYING.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Quote from: Tranzlater on August 05, 2008, 11:54:36 AMOoooh... clever.
As I thought. And can wolves kill other wolves? Look, if you stick to your vote, superzombie, then we'll all think you're a wolf.
Obviously pumpy is a big threat to the wolves. Remember they have a shaman- maybe they know something we don't.
Pumpy is very highly likely to be a human, and pretty likely to be a blue.

EDIT: BTW concerto, don't think you can get away with being the last person to post.
DOUBLE EDIT: Aww, rats hugomeister.

???

Super Zombie

Oh I thought the wolves might have had the item. Okay, well if they didn't then it's highly unlikely that pumpy is a wolf, so I'll change my vote to iDOWN.

Quote from: Concerto No.20 in D minor on August 05, 2008, 11:54:01 AMOh....dekudude was slapping himself....then I change my vote from dekudude to...uhm....jamaha, cuz he's just so darn creepy!

WTF I thought Jamaha was playing.  Well, then I, since everyone is convinced that its iDown, then I'll vote for him too.  iDown.

HugoMeister

!!!!INSTA LYNCH!!!!

iDOWN has recieved 8 out of a possible 13 votes.

The remaining beings walked slowly away from the body of their ex-comrade. The deed was done.

It is now Night 3. iDOWN is dead. Night will end Thursday, August 7th at 9 pm EST.

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Nakah

ALL PMs ARE TO BE SENT TO HUGOMEISTER.

pumpy_heart

You guys can think Im a wolf...but wolves would resurrect me way later in the game if I were a wolf.
Think about it...What good would it do me alive right now if I were a wolf killed by wolves resurrected by wolves?

pumpy_heart

Oh. and apparently, the humans had the item anyways :P