News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Complaint about the rules.

Started by KefkaticFanatic, July 30, 2008, 02:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Either we actually go by the fucking things or just throw them out.  It's clear that PianoMasta7 and his tools can all get away with whatever the hell they want to without a consequence, but as soon as somebody with a tiny bit of power does a little small thing they get banned.  That is not how a rules system should work.  If you really want to help this site's reputation you have to do a bit more than fix the sheets on the site.  Also, fuck off PMS when you go and post your little comment about how you hate me, because we all know you're just flame baiting.

me irl
[close]

blah54

i guess i'm probably completely ignorant of the matter... but did something happen?

in any case, what i do know is that there seems to be some hate going around, especially since gamer's request about his arrangement... that hate shouldn't be tolerated.
It's on a need-to-know basis that you don't need to know.

KefkaticFanatic

And before somebody starts going on and whining about how I'm just as bad, I admit that I do go a little past the line, but the only reason is because I can get away with it.  If you were to actually use the rules I would be inclined to be a bit better.  And trust me, I'm nowhere near a fully fledged troll like some people.

me irl
[close]

HugoMeister

Although I'd hate to admit it, you do have a point. The only real punishment I've seen in a while was when the "n00b list" was posted and there was demotion and bannage....

I (think) I do an appropriate job in chat....(I know you don't like me, but everyone else doesn't really mind..... <_<) By the time I think a ban is deserving, it usually breaks up or /ignore is implemented. The latter being the preferred method. So yeah....

Btw, I'm pretty sure I'm one of pm7's tools, huh? :P

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Dude

Quote from: HugoMeister on July 30, 2008, 04:18:49 PMThe only real punishment I've seen in a while was when the "n00b list" was posted and there was demotion and bannage....

*Takes a bow* Thank you! Thank you! You've been a great audience! *Walks off the stage*

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Palagerini

that is true.... we are kinda of a laid back forum... maybe we need to assign more mods and stuff...
Conversation on Shoddy Battle:
<death09>my girlfriend broke up with me and sent me pix of her and her new boyfriend in bed
<ktp753>ouch.
<death09>yeah. i sent them to her dad

Before you post you might want to make sure you have a couple of these: ..!!??,,,

Feel free to place them wherever.

PseudoMario16

Quote from: Gamer4250 on July 30, 2008, 05:39:57 PM*applause*
i got to say, i loled at that

anyway, i do agree that we should have the rules more enforced. the only thing that ive seen happen is the nOOb list, and to get "Concerto'd"
but except for that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!