TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dude

http://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=6250.msg247490#msg247490

If we're talking about the god-awful door game, it's because it had absolutely terrible mechanics and wasn't fun at all.

Mashi

i cant believe i purposely missed three wolfings

but it was the only way to survive

Yugi

I didn't think that choice of doors was as bad as Toby's game.

It honestly had some good concepts, it was just kinda poor in execution.

Think communism.

Mashi

BlackDragonSlayer

Davy's a communist, you say?

WE'RE TAKING OVER

Wait. I heard that wrong. Pretend I didn't just say that. *crawls back into the shadows*
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

davy

Quote from: Dude on June 01, 2014, 07:42:51 PMhttp://forum.ninsheetm.us/index.php?topic=6250.msg247490#msg247490

If we're talking about the god-awful door game

I was talking to Waddle, hence why I posted it in the game topic and not in this topic.

Quote from: Dude on June 01, 2014, 07:42:51 PMit's because it had absolutely terrible mechanics

Mechanics were bad at worst. A much more important thing that made the game bad was that it required activity from all players, which there wasn't.

Quote from: Dude on June 01, 2014, 07:42:51 PMand wasn't fun at all.
/opinion
Quote from: Mashi on June 01, 2014, 10:07:34 PMyugi are you calling davy a communist

Is there something wrong with being a communist?
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Mashi

Dude

Bird

TWC Post

I think we should hold off for another week or two (depending on the feedback of the other TWCs), at which point I think it might be a good idea to do player sign-ups before host sign-ups. That way we can see how many players are interested in playing and the chosen host can design a game around that.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Dude

i call making the twg 69: 'the second cumming' - Host knock ups ok

Olimar12345

Whats the status of this hiatus thing? I'd like to play another TWG in before the summer ends if possible.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

Bird

I was just waiting for the other TWC to respond!

We're going to have something of a special game, which I'll make a topic about in a few minutes. GET HYPE!
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

mikey

unmotivated