News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

<Doomy>: People didn't think I got lynched enough, so they thought I was a wolf, and thus I was lynched.

Pro Wolf Catching 2013

Yugi

Verm's avatar is the best chrono trigger Character.

Thiannon

Suggestion: don't sticky the game threads. I think they're actually more visible beneath the stickies than they are among them.
We can't let morality stop progress! - mnrogar

Yugi

Mashi

I actually concur with Thiannon!  We have a bunch of stickeys already and games being too inactive to be at the top of the nonstickyed list hasn't ever been a problem, I feel.  The topic being stickeyed is only trifling anyway, so I wouldn't mind if it continued happening, but prefer it not being stickeyed.

mikey

When I'm looking at unread topics the stickies jump out at me.  Just saying...
unmotivated

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bird

Maybe we can put it to a vote or something.

And speaking of verm's avatar, I really like it. There's just something fantastic about it.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Frog is the best Chrono Trigger Character.

Toby

Non sticky is better. Sometimes this thread will overtake the current game meaning the current game thread won't be top on the sticky list, out of all the non stickies threads, the current game thread is almost always at the top.

fank009

Quote from: Bird on January 12, 2014, 04:57:05 PMMaybe we can put it to a vote or something.

And speaking of verm's avatar, I really like it. There's just something fantastic about it.
its that theme ;)

edit: in terms of sticky vs non sticky.. I wouldnt be bothered either side, But i would slightly lean to non stickied.
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Bird

Dude

Bird

Yugi