Previous topic - Next topic

FSM-Reapr

Guys apparently they call me poetic

Ode to TWG

I've won some games

I've lost some games

but I still feel like a winner

spitllama

Would anyone be interested in a Walking Dead theme or is Dr. Who the only popular show here?
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

FSM-Reapr

Yugi

Quote from: spitllama on May 31, 2013, 09:39:19 AMWould anyone be interested in a Walking Dead theme or is Dr. Who the only popular show here?
TWG 56 Host Sign ups Face off?

Waddle Bro

Oh my god everyone claiming that FSM is actually lying about what happened to him just makes me want to kick you all for being such stupid fucks.

Toby

But not everyone knows about what happened to FSM?

Waddle Bro

TheZeldaPianist275

-__-  I'm sorry, but that was needlessly offensive and rude.  I don't know what happened to FSM, but I do know he takes TWG very seriously.  I had a couple reasons to think that.  No need to get that mad over something a legitimate question.  When Bubbles said that's not something he'd do, notice I dropped the subject.  Next time, please actually talk reasonably before getting mad and insulting us.

blueflower999

I think many people on this site just need to give others the benefit of the doubt and trust what they say unless they have a legitimate reason to believe otherwise.

Knowing how complicated FSM's life has been over the past year, how can you possibly accuse him of this when another issue comes up?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

^I know.  I'm not anymore.  Bubbles convinced me.  Waddle cussing me out didn't.

blueflower999

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 12, 2013, 09:46:24 AM^I know.  I'm not anymore.  Bubbles convinced me.  Waddle cussing me out didn't.
In this case, the issue has been resolved as far as I can tell.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Dude

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 12, 2013, 09:40:23 AM-__-  I'm sorry, but that was needlessly offensive and rude.  I don't know what happened to FSM, but I do know he takes TWG very seriously.  I had a couple reasons to think that.  No need to get that mad over something a legitimate question.  When Bubbles said that's not something he'd do, notice I dropped the subject.  Next time, please actually talk reasonably before getting mad and insulting us.
Oh you poor thing.

Suck it up, it's the internet.

Waddle Bro

Blueflower's cool.

Quote from: TheZeldaPianist275 on June 12, 2013, 09:40:23 AM-__-  I'm sorry, but that was needlessly offensive and rude.  I don't know what happened to FSM, but I do know he takes TWG very seriously.  I had a couple reasons to think that.  No need to get that mad over something a legitimate question.  When Bubbles said that's not something he'd do, notice I dropped the subject.  Next time, please actually talk reasonably before getting mad and insulting us.
He takes real life even more seriously. And I wasn't just talking to you. Considering it was like 10 PM where Bubbles was I thought you were asleep by then or something. =P I just can't believe how you could even doubt him!!!

ninja'd x3

Toby