News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

TheZeldaPianist275

Sorry for trolling, but Maestro, are you still going to do the analyses for RIaD?   >:(  I thought that was obligatory for a host.

blueflower999

I wouldn't get too worked up over it, TZP. Some of the very first games I played after joining this site never got their player analyses done, and at this point, they would be pretty sloppily written if they will ever be.  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

TheZeldaPianist275

Mashi

It is obligatory, some of us are just terrible Hosts though!!!

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

SlowPokemon

He never left!!! XDD
He's just on NSM in small doses nowadays.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

Toby

Would anyone like a thread to store everyone's game ideas? If you post a game in the host signups and it doesn't win but you still like the idea post it in the game ideas thread and you can revisit your idea whenever you want! :P

I don't know, it is helpful but hard to explain

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 20, 2013, 06:54:21 AMWould anyone like a thread to store everyone's game ideas? If you post a game in the host signups and it doesn't win but you still like the idea post it in the game ideas thread and you can revisit your idea whenever you want! :P

I don't know, it is helpful but hard to explain
...I just have it saved on my computer. :P Also, there's a hosting/balancing topic for something of that purpose, right?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

Not exactly, just this way it would be easier to see everyone's old ideas and keep the same format each time...

Toby

Sorry for the advertisement but some of you guys will know the person..

Please join Krauthammer's game (also known as Someone/Anyone on LLF) here on FFR, he's a cool guy in desperate need for his game to get going!

It's a simple game really but the players are good so watch out!

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=129100

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on February 24, 2013, 05:00:09 PMSorry for the advertisement but some of you guys will know the person..

Please join Krauthammer's game (also known as Someone/Anyone on LLF) here on FFR, he's a cool guy in desperate need for his game to get going!

It's a simple game really but the players are good so watch out!

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?t=129100
I would be glad to, but:
1: I'm in Sheikah's game, and I don't want to see what would happen to my brain and personality if I stretched my mind too far between two games at pretty much the same time. :P
2: Don't really want to start a new account just for TWG.
3: Schedule, schedule, schedule. D:
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber