News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Toby

Ah, how did you find FFR then? There's already been a game, you missed it!

Yugi

Toby

Oh, well your joining late!

You suddenly left chat when I disconnected? Come back!

Bubbles

im actually getting really upset over a twg game :|

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Bubbles

I don't really want to say anything just in case I break the rules, but yeah

Toby

For TWG 50 we should have a game that's already been hosted before and have it hosted by Mashi, Verm, Bird or any good host that wants to..

blueflower999

^If we do this, I vote Sauce is pretty Coll. That was always my favorite TWG, and it was the 2nd one I ever played, so I would very much like to do it again.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Yugi

How about we get Nakah to come back and rehost the first TWG.

Or we can play a game I thought up.

Waddle's gunna be so mad when he finds out what we're planning

Waddle Bro

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 27, 2013, 05:55:54 PMFor TWG 50 we should have a game that's already been hosted before and have it hosted by Mashi, Verm, Bird or any good host that wants to..
*cough*A Blast From The Past*cough* It would be awsm.

Although I'll have to finish the roles, but I'll do that after game 49.

MaestroUGC

I'm down for Blast in the PastTM, though let's have it done before game 49 ends. That way we can find a host for it, and all we'd need to do is Player Sign-ups. The 50th TWG here should be a special event, so let's make it one!
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Yugi

But due to you coming second in the poll, you won't be able to host blast in the past.

:o

Waddle Bro

I'm okay with that, although I believe it still has to participate in the Host Sign-Ups

Yugi

I could put it in the poll, and then have you as main host while I co-host/make a story.