News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Quote from: Mashi on January 23, 2013, 02:11:14 PMPssst.
Certain NSMers need to badger a certain NSM immigrant.
BADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGER MUSHROOM MUSHROOM
BADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGER MUSHROOM MUCHROOM
BADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGER MUSHROOM MUSHROOM
BADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGERBADGER OH IT'S A SNAKE

SHANE, A SNAKE, OH ITS A SNAKE

Yugi

Has there ever been a TWG that ended Night 1?

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Toby

Maestro's current game could have ended night 1.

davy

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 02:08:47 AM-___________________________________________-
If you're a human, please don't play TWG anymore. You're being way too paranoid if you're a human.
Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 08:11:14 AMI SAID NO ONE CLAIM YOU DUMBASSES YOU FUCKING IDIOTS

Waddle, I would like it if you think a bit longer about what words you chose before actually posting.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Waddle Bro

I do not regret what I said to BDS at all.

I wanted to make sure no one would counterclaim him publicly by using harsh language. There was people online and  I couldn't think of anything so fast and that basically was what I was thinking at the time. :P
*insert Finnish stereotype comment here*

I'm sorry for blaming you all for nothing because it was only tbwcw who claimed asvdgkvgk;gv
jk :P

It won't happen again.

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 26, 2013, 11:36:47 AMI do not regret what I said to BDS at all. But I will apologize him if he's actually a human.
Fixed.

Yugi

Toby

Yugi

I attemped to join in the FFR jTWG but after I went to the trouble of making an Ishida Animation and making a sig, It won't let me post.

they dont like spriters????/???/??//??/?

Toby

You need to wait 24 hours after making your account to post. I think it's to stop spam accounts and that if you really wanted to join you'd wait the time limit.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on January 26, 2013, 04:57:06 PMYou need to wait 24 hours after making your account to post. I think it's to stop spam accounts and that if you really wanted to join you'd wait the time limit.
...but that doesn't stop spam accounts... :P It's rather pointless, and on many websites, merely annoying to the person trying to join (perhaps they miss out on a certain event, etc.).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Yugi

Toby