News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Wolves.
Odolwa* (Swamp Wolf)
Goht (Mountain Wolf)
Gyorg* (Ocean Wolf)
Twinmold* (Canyon Wolf)

Specials
Link (Vigi): Sends in a player name and a wolf title (Canyon Wolf, Ocean wolf, e.t.c). Can also send in a Pm A fellow specials name and player name, he then brutally murders them and gains their power.

Darmani* (Guardian).

Mikau* (Seer): Can seer in any phase.

Humans.
5x Humans
1x Miller (Will seer as a random wolf).

Order of Phases.
Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3
Night 3
Game ends and wolves win.

Item:
The Ocarina: Each Phase the person holding the Ocarina (always a random human) can do RANDOM things Including.

Ending the Phase instantly (Two time use)
Extending the Phase by two (Two time use)
Restarting the game (One time use)
Brutally murdering someone and gaining their power (one time use).

I need help in balancing this, giving powers to wolves and giving names to things.

*which proves how much I remember things.

FSM-Reapr

Kman96

I'll tell you what, Social, besides all the infuriatingly misnamed Majora's Mask references, this game is incredibly wolf-sided. Not only are there 4 wolves, but they also automatically win if they aren't all killed in 3 days? that's not even possible, by normal means. Even with a vigi, I think it's a bit too much.
Party Hard!
[close]

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 27, 2012, 12:33:00 AM>:(
I bought the rights off you, remember?.

And Kman, I knew this, and I included the game restart feature, so if the humans screw up and wolves win, the game can be reset and the wolves that were caught will be vigi'd/lynched.

FSM-Reapr

No, you only got rights for this game:
Quote from: SocialFox on October 22, 2012, 04:20:50 PMThe Moon
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Human
Each Phase is 12 Hours (Approxamently) Long, so, the humans have 72 Hours (3 days) to kill the wolf.

Yugi

FSM-Reapr

lol dude it has nothing same than your old game idea, what did you upgrade? xD

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on December 27, 2012, 01:58:24 AMlol dude it has nothing same than your old game idea, what did you upgrade? xD
The fact that you only have 3 days. to do it.

And I also made it easier to host and added more Zelda References that I forgot to name.

It also includes more brutal murder.

Yugi

And I fixed the problem with the role names.

Waddle Bro

When I came home, I was expecting a host-sign up thread TWC!!!

blueflower999

Did I miss something? What happened to the TWC thread, Mashi?
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Mashi

It served little purpose since TWC membership had changed so drastically, so I unstickied it.

Waddle Bro

Guys I made a game

TWG: A TWG That Has Nothing In Common With The Normal Kind Of TWG AKA Survivor Themed Battle Royale That Has A Frivolous And A Long Name

Forget everything you know about TWG; Night Phases, Wolves, wolfings and much more else! This TWG that isn't really a TWG will be a battle royale with 12 players, where you and only you compete for the victory. There will be no Night Phases or wolves. Instead every phase will be a Day Phase where all of you vote for a player. The player with the most votes, dies. Votes can be given publicly, or through PM(however, if you vote on the thread your PM vote won't be counted) But wait, it won't be that simple!!!
During random Day Phases you will be given challenges, where you can win prizes! Prizes can be Immunity Idols that protect you from a lynching, useless stuff that no one feels like putting effort into, but there might be a secret surprise behind that reward that nobody has any clue what it could be(like a hidden Immunity Idol! ...oops I just ruined the surprise...)! :O
Every time a player dies, that player will become a part of the jury that chooses the winner. When there are 3 players remaining a special Day Phase begins where all players come back to life where they can ask questions why would the players alive deserve to win and stuff. Players who aren't in the Final 3 will vote through PM who they think they should win*! *vote/0.99$, 1 vote/player
Remember that the key to victory is to make alliances and backstab players(especially the backstab part) >:D
This is the ultimate test, are you ready for it?

Players:
1. Human
2. Human
3. Human
4. Human
5. Human
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human

Bird

That looks awesome, but let's have a single normal-game buffer between retarded games.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die