News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

MaestroUGC is correct.  Hosts decide who may sign up, so long as they have justification.  Sorry, SocialFox, but if FSM-Reapr (or any other potential Host, for that matter) believes that you are not a behaved Player due to experiences from the current game, then it is so.  MaestroUGC is also correct in saying that TWC (and Bird!!!) could mediate any discussion between you and FSM-Reapr if need be.

Yugi

I sent Waddle proof that I can be well behaved.

Also will put a game in to balance later.

Waddle Bro

The ban stays until I decide differently. That should teach you. Being able to behave is no proof.

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 14, 2012, 03:16:06 PMThe ban stays until I decide differently. That should teach you. Being able to behave is no proof.
*Waddle Bro does not know that he can't host yet.

Mashi

Sassing people won't make your situation better, SocialFox.

BlackDragonSlayer

So, uh... do you think that my game idea, The Dangerous Flora and Fauna of Umbra, is balanced? Or does it need to be refined a little more?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Greg

Quote from: Zunawe on October 27, 2012, 06:39:41 PMyou can PM me or TWC(=mods) or Bird.
Quote from: FSM-Reapr on October 28, 2012, 01:04:11 PMTWC and Bird, have you progressed
Quote from: MaestroUGC on November 14, 2012, 01:36:54 AMI'm sure a TWC Member (or Bird) won't mind.
Quote from: Mashi on November 14, 2012, 01:07:13 PMTWC (and Bird!!!) could mediate any discussion between you and FSM-Reapr if need be.
Can we just make Bird TWC and save ourselves from doing this all the time? :p

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SocialFox on November 14, 2012, 03:36:34 PM*Waddle Bro does not know that he can't host yet.
Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 03, 2012, 09:03:32 AMNot yet. You need to have played at least three games before you could host.

See, I know stuff.
Geez, dude. You haven't even admit that what you did was wrong and you're sassing people. Not cool man, not cool.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: Jub3r7 on November 14, 2012, 04:16:20 PMno it has to be twc and bird
Quote from: Waddle Bro on November 14, 2012, 04:21:51 PMGeez, dude. You haven't even admit that what you did was wrong and you're sassing people. Not cool man, not cool.
You both made my day. xD

blueflower999

I'm pretty excited for Waddle Bro to get a chance to host.  :D

As for Social Fox, yes, it might be best if he sit out for a game or two, but don't be too hard on him, guys. I would give him a second chance, if at all possible. Just realize, Social Fox, that we're not trying to be mean, just trying to make the game more fun for everybody to enjoy.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Wait somehow I managed to completely miss what socialfox did.  :P

Yugi

Sorry, I've had a really bad week.

Secondly.

TWG: Dawn of Sorrow.

Wolves
Celia Fortner: (Master Wolf) Can revive Dimitri After he dies.
Dario Bossi (Brutal Wolf).
Dimitri Blinov: Powers fail on Him, if a power is used on him, he gains that power untill another power is used on him.

Humans
Genya Arikado (Seer).
Hammer (Guardian).
Yoko Benaldes:Sends a PM with the name of a player, on that night, that power is disabled.
Julius Belmont: Is invincible unless Soma dies, but at that point Game ends.
Villiagerx 8
Suspicious Viallager (Miller)
Idiotic Villager: Powers fail on him.

Independant
Soma Cruz: Cannot die untill wolves die, has vigi powers, if lynched before wolves die, gains second vigi. Wins by killing all players, knows who wolves are.

Wolves winning conditions.: Same as normal
Human winning conditions: Kill all wolves and Soma.
Soma's winning conditions: Kill all players.

And for the record Waddle bro, I'm not the first person to post repeatedly after lynch (Sorry if this sounds Harsh).

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: SocialFox on November 14, 2012, 08:39:44 PMAnd for the record Waddle bro, I'm not the first person to post repeatedly after lynch (Sorry if this sounds Harsh).
::) But still, revealing game information is highly illegal. And you still keep making excuses! You should just face the fact that what you did was wrong. Nothing will make it right.

Yugi

Quote from: FSM-Reapr on November 14, 2012, 09:13:22 PM::) But still, revealing game information is highly illegal. And you still keep making excuses! You should just face the fact that what you did was wrong. Nothing will make it right.
I get that.

Am I the only one who thinks it's funny that people are banning me for revealing game imformation that was hadly revalent at all, while some people (Can't be bothered to name) revealed game changing imformation and got off scot free?