TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

No real-life conversations about TWG unless the players decide otherwise IN the sign-up thread before the game starts, is what I had in mind.

I agree with everyone's points on why it shouldn't be allowed, but experienced players should have the ability to make an exception to the rule.

I've said this 100 times already but I honestly don't see why not.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

blueflower999

Quote from: Jub3r7 on March 04, 2012, 01:02:05 PMNo real-life conversations about TWG unless the players decide otherwise IN the sign-up thread before the game starts, is what I had in mind.

I agree with everyone's points on why it shouldn't be allowed, but experienced players should have the ability to make an exception to the rule.

I've said this 100 times already but I honestly don't see why not.
Agreed
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Mashi

I'm just going to make a rule about this now.

No Real Life Conversations Will Be Permitted Unless Agreed To By Both Players Prior To When The Actual Game Begins.

K-NiGhT

Hey guys i have a suggestion.

We're REALLY behind on post-games, and people are being major inactive lately, so i think TWG should have a small break until all the unfinished post games are made. It'll give the thread a chance to catch up and regulars a chance to take a break from trying to keep it alive.

kthxbai
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Mashi

I sort of feel that I've created a precedent for not making Post Games.

And if a Host doesn't create a Post Game directly after a game ends, chances are that he/she won't a few weeks/months later when the game is a faint memory.

Wrydryn

Maybe just have a rule that the host cannot sign up for another game until they have completed their post game.

Mashi

but then we would have to have like 4 person twgs

spitllama

Looks like the biggest concern right now should be hosts who don't stick with their games...
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Wrydryn

At least it would weed out the bad hosts who don't do a postgame.

spitllama

So during out trip to Six Flags I learned about IRL TWG? So weird. They're like let's play Mafia! There's a doctor, townspeople, judge, sheriff, and 2 mafia members!

What is this I don't even...

So yah that was fun. They wouldn't let the game get complicated though -_-
Submissions Page

Raymondbl

yeah it's exactly the same thing lol.  How'd the humans do?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

We played a couple times. One game we lynched both mafia members in the first 2 day phases xD

It's much harder to lie in real life.
Submissions Page

Raymondbl

That's probably because someone cheated.  Did they require you to turn around?
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

spitllama

No just close our eyes. I don't think anyone cheated. They were just bad liars.
Submissions Page

Spyro

If I wanted to host a Mafia game, would I post it here, or in the forum games section? Mafia is similar to werewolf, not sure if anyone has played it. I play it on another forum I'm on.