News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vermilionvermin

I deleted the post Bird quoted and edited out NocturneofShadow's question.  I think it's safe for me to answer one part of it though:

The Manti Rule is a theory about wolves.  It was named after a player (Manti) who was very good at TWG and wolfed often when he was a human.  The theory holds that if a player is widely regarded as being good at the game and they have yet to be wolfed, that player is likely a wolf. 

The reason your question was deleted was because it discussed an ongoing game.  Let's say that one of the people behind one of the accounts sees your question, agrees with the logic behind it, and decides to vote the player you said you'd lynch based on your logic.  At that point, you've impacted the game even if you're not playing.  It's not really a big deal though! 

In the future, questions like that are best directed at the host (in this case, Waddle Bro).  I'm always excited when I get PM's from people not playing the game when I'm hosting.  You can also decide to sign up as a substitute for the current game should Waddle Bro decide that one is necessary.  The way to do this for this game is to send Waddle Bro a Private message expressing your interest.  Don't tell us if you decide to do that because the we'll know who you are!  Otherwise, watching a game as it unfolds and trying to formulate suspicions or reading finished games are good ways to practice TWG.

Yugi

Quote from: blueflower999 on October 02, 2013, 12:47:13 PMAnyone who is subscribed to PewDiePie must be lynched.
What does this have to do with anything.

blueflower999

Quote from: Yugi on October 02, 2013, 04:49:55 PMWhat does this have to do with anything.
He said something about being a Bro, which is the name given by PewDiePie for someone subscribed to him.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi

New Drinking Game, take a shot whenever someone says "fool" this game.

fank009

Quote from: Yugi on October 10, 2013, 10:50:12 PMNew Drinking Game, take a shot whenever someone says "fool" this game.
Is that every time we reread??? or do we not get a rebate every time we double/triple/quadruple read???
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

mikey

So what is making bird's TWG so successful compared to the last one, besides the aforementioned alt accounts?  Are most TWG's this active?  Just wondering.
unmotivated

Bird

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 14, 2013, 01:28:13 PMSo what is making bird's TWG so successful compared to the last one, besides the aforementioned alt accounts?  Are most TWG's this active?  Just wondering.
I doubt it's anything inherent in the game's design. Most non-mystery non-alt games have the potential to be as active as this one. I think there's just a really solid group of players this time around. And I'd say that this game is a bit above average in terms of activity.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

Waddle Bro

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on October 14, 2013, 01:28:13 PMSo what is making bird's TWG so successful compared to the last one, besides the aforementioned alt accounts?
it's because I'm playing

BlackDragonSlayer

While thinking, I was hit with a(n) brilliant idea. The next host sign-ups should be called "Hut Setups"; I don't think we've used that one before! :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

Dude

Quote from: fank009 on November 19, 2013, 11:47:57 PM...
If it werent for that extension, I would really yolo, and shoot those bullets so far up... yeah lets not go there.
*punches fank*

Yugi

So if none of the three games fill Seasonal TWGs become a thing on NSM?

Greg

It's probably just because it's finals season right now. That's why I'm not playing, anyway.