News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

It seems weird that this topic tripled in posts in the space of a year.

davy

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Yugi

Waddle Bro

I know the identities of the wolf team, so I could possibly take over the host, if all of you get tired of waiting for him.

Just letting this out there.

MaestroUGC

Let them wait, the longer the game takes, the longer the next game will be before finishing, which gives me more time to craft my next great TWG.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

Quote from: Waddle Bro on September 14, 2013, 11:17:25 PMI know the identities of the wolf team, so I could possibly take over the host, if all of you get tired of waiting for him.

Just letting this out there.
Shut up you filthy peasant. I have a life outside tormenting kids within my forest you know.

Waddle Bro

That's quite rude, considering I was only offering my help.

I said that just in case something bad happened to you, calm your tits.

EDIT: Oh, apparently you made the Night Phase so long on purpose. I thought you were late for some reason, because people complained about "why is this taking so long". My bad.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Bird on September 17, 2013, 08:22:47 AMI don't know if I get multiple guesses after being shot in the knee, presumably for trying to game the system, but 5.

I've got two knees anyway.
You can't be an adventurer with only one knee. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

MaestroUGC

This game has been going on for almost a month.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Toby

Liggy

Not at all, really.  I don't have too much of a problem with your hosting job, but the length of this game is getting ridiculous.

Toby

I'm sorry but the play in the game has also been ridiculous.

Had you guys made a good effort I may have tried to make things shorter but you didn't. All will be revealed in the post game though.

And anyway, I didn't even think it was this possible for the game to be this long.

I'm not going to shorten phases since I only receive around 10% of the actions and you guys can't make decent lynched, don't blame me for the long phases.

Waddle Bro