TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on June 12, 2013, 10:48:58 AMIt is TWG though.

I don't think that makes a difference.  Can you actually see Bubbles and FSM being wolf partners and getting Waddle in on it like this?  I don't think so.

Bubbles

Could you actually see me being so openly defensive about a wolf partner? Someone might use a camping trip for an excuse to be inactive but "Something bad happened in my life" isn't something to joke about

Bird

I understand the title of this topic may be misleading, but discussion about specific games should be confined to those game topics.

And I'm all for everybody being extremely mean to each other, but "stupid fucks" is probably going a little far.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Mashi

Yes, although I understand being indignant when the integrity of someone's statement is questioned, you all have to understand that this a game in which lying is the main premise.  If you must confirm the legitimacy of something, you should instead say something along the lines of "I know Player A personally and know that he wouldn't ever lie about something this serious." instead of responding angrily.  No one's at fault, but next time, we should all handle a situation like this better, all right?

Waddle Bro

Sorry to everyone who I offended and it won't happen again.

look at me going all apologizing and shiz

Dude

TZP is easily offended anyway so it doesn't really matter if you try to or not.

Kidding~not really

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: Bird on June 12, 2013, 11:28:46 AMI'm all for everybody being extremely mean to each other

Ilu Bird

Aaaaannddd Mashi saves the day again

MaestroUGC

Goodness, blood must run hot in those Finnish veins.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

I just came from the sauna

maybe it's because of the 15 minutes in a 110 ゜C heated room three times a week

Liggy

Hype.

Bird

Liggy's game is really neat! I looked at it once.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Yugi

I just noticed something.

Every time I've been on the wolf team, something happens that makes it much harder for us to win.

And 2 of those 5 times, I won anyways.

Toby

Yugi

FSM doing that annoying stalking thing.

Waddle Bro

This game is super frivolous

for 99% of the time I have no idea about anything because everything is done by PMs
So hard to follow