News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the_last_sheikah

FSM is leaving again soon, and I need to find him a replacement for the current TWG.  Any takers?  Winter?  or master_gamer perhaps?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Toby

Omg dudeman yes please.

Also, I'm designing a Mystery Game at the Moment and it'll be a great game if it's picked. Lathough you guys won't see the roles, you'll be shown a lot you can indeed strategise about.

I won't just say"got a myster game, vote me" haha.

the_last_sheikah

I asked Dudeman, and he declined.  Anyone else?
You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Toby

That guy he just came back from a break, Flapa something. He had a JFK avatar, now a smiley face one. His signature was a Red vs Blue picture.

Toby

davy

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 04, 2013, 11:48:31 PMHost signups?

I prefer waiting a little, as I still need to balance my game for the signups. I suggest starting host sign-ups by this weekend (unless current game has ended before than).
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow
[davy]'s in a way different time zone so basically he pops in at like 2 AM and posts 500 words and wins the game

Toby

Oh and will everyone now be allowed to post in it or not? It's been 3 games so far so yeh.

FSM-Reapr

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on March 04, 2013, 11:48:31 PMHost signups?
Not yet. I thought it was Night 4 when the signups are supposed to gogogo.

Toby

Well last time it took a while and the point was to get things going quick so idk.

FSM-Reapr

There is no rush.

Better to have good and well balanced games rather than quickly made up trash!

Toby

Well yeh, suppose. I got a game I've been planning for months I'll post as soon as I'm allowed.

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber