News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

TWG Suggestions, Comments, and Discussion

Started by Nakah, July 29, 2008, 07:31:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Waddle, that's like borderline TWG. It's not really The Werewolf Game if there... aren't any werewolfs  :P
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bird on January 03, 2013, 12:49:28 PMThat looks awesome, but let's have a single normal-game buffer between retarded games.
Thanks, I still have one more game to play before I can host alone. xD

Yugi

:(
I also had a survivor themed faction game.

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 03, 2013, 03:36:21 PMIt was FSM's idea originally >.>
I'll put my Idea into the thread when I put verm's suggestions in.

Yugi

Okay.

TWG: Survivor: Cook Islands.
Universal Effects: Phase Switch(Night is Day, day is night) and Cardflipping.

This is a Faction game, for the first 4 Day phases they will be working in their teams, but the Next Day Phase, there will be a merge, the last player standing will win.

Team Manihiki
1.Person
2.Person
3.Person
4.Person

Team Aitutaki
5.Person
6.Person
7.Person
8.Person

Team Puka Puka
9.Person
10.Person
11.Person
12.Person

Team Rarotonga
13.Person
14.Person
15.Person
16.Person

Every Day (Night) phase, a challenge will be held, a question will be asked in the thread, the two teams with the most people with correct  answers will be immune from being voted out (lynched) the following Night (Day Phase), when the merge happens, challenges are held such as This continues until the game ends.

After the merge, anyone voted off will become part of the jury, in the final phase, the jury will vote on who they want the winner to be.

The Bribary System

At the start of every Day (Night) Phase, money will wash up on the shore for both teams and each living player will get $500 to bribe me with. Such deals are.

Making any answer to one question correct ($100, can only be used once every second day, post mege only)
Immunity Idol ($500, only one person can buy)
Setting someone up to be "injured" ($500, if injured person is injured again, that person dies)
Insta lynch ($2000)
Making SocialFox be High ($1000, Makes me act high)

Money Stacks.

Team members do not know each other.

Waddle Bro

After a humongous amount of text messages, I can now present you FSM's game:

TWG: 72 Hours Remaining

Universal effect: Masks(items)
There are three masks distributed in the beginning of the game to randomly chosen players(this doesn't include the Happy Mask Salesman):
-Deku Mask Holder will be seered brown. The holder cannot be sniped or vigi'd
-Goron Mask Holder will be seered navy. The holder can vigi someone during Night.
-Zora Mask Holder will be seered teal. The holder can seer someone during Night.
If a wolf is holding a mask, it will only have it's first effect(=the color).

Night Phases last 24 hours, Day Phases 48. Every time a Night Phase begins the masks that the Happy Mask Salesman isn't holding will be re-distributed.

1. Happy Mask Salesman
The objective of the Happy Mask Salesman is to get all the masks and have Majora's Mask dead. If he manages to do that, he wins. The game will end when Happy Mask Salesman wins.
If a player holding a mask dies, the mask automatically transfers to Happy Mask Salesman. Masks have no effect when Happy Mask Salesman has them. The masks Happy Mask Salesman is holding won't be re-distributed when the cycle begins again. Can only die through a lynching.

Wolves:
2. Majora's Mask - Master Wolf Seer
3. Skull Kid - Sniper Wolf Can snipe a player of his choice anytime in any point of the game. One-time use.
4. Tael - Tribute Brutal Wolf During a Day Phase, this player can tribute(this player dies) him/herself by sending a PM to the host, to revive somebody dead permanently. One time use. This power doesn't supersede an insta. If lynched, this player can take a player down with him.

Humans:
5. Link - Hero of Time When masks are distributed, Link always gets a mask.
6. Tatl - Tribute During a Day Phase, this player can tribute(this player dies) him/herself by sending a PM to the host, to revive somebody dead permanently. One time use. This power doesn't supersede an insta.
7. Kaepora Gaebora - Guardian
8. Human
9. Human
10. Human
11. Human
12. Human
13. Human
14. Human
15. Tingle - Brutal Human When lynched, a randomly chosen, green human will die. Knows that he's the Brutal Human.

Here's FSM's message to you:
I have been planning this game since last October(lol I'm slow) and I hope I could try to host this when I come back to NSM in February for a while. :D However, I won't be upset if you guys would rather play SocialFox's game than mine. I hope you'll have a fun time in there!!!
-FSM
PS: <3 Mashi

spitllama

Gosh dangit he had to make this decision difficult didnt he
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Yugi

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 04, 2013, 06:11:33 AMI won't be upset if you guys would rather play SocialFox's game than mine. I hope you'll have a fun time in there!!!
-FSM

We can have more than one TWG based on a game. Look at the 9000+ Games based on Pokemon, Nakah's original Series and Waluiji Time (We could have won if it wasn't for PM stalking).

So both of our games can be hosted if we want.

Waddle Bro

He said to me that he wouldn't host it because it would be too redundant(what's the word?) to play another game with the same exact theme.

But you can host your game if you want, FSM has nothing against that.

TheZeldaPianist275

I feel so dumb >_<

...What does TWC stand for?

Mashi

The Werewolf Council, whose active constituents are Bird, vermilionvermin, and some really dumb and frivolous guy named Mashi.

Waddle Bro

Yugi

So considering some of the LLF players are migrating here, which ones can we consider TWC, like when bird was TWC but wasn't TWC.