Series: Other
Game: Flying Warriors
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Practice in the Mountain
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Jacopo Tore

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

As mentioned last time, the beaming needs to be fixed. The eighth notes can't all be disconnected like that.

There are also playability issues in measures 7 and 8 where the part isn't reachable by the right hand.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on February 12, 2019, 12:56:51 PMAs mentioned last time, the beaming needs to be fixed. The eighth notes can't all be disconnected like that.

There are also playability issues in measures 7 and 8 where the part isn't reachable by the right hand.
You can play with left hand please tell me if I can beam with rythm ostinato like 1 12 1 12 1 1 :|

Latios212

You can play those parts with the left hand, but as of right now it's poorly notated and doesn't in any way suggest to the performer that that's what you're supposed to do.

No, that's not an appropriate way to split the beams. Either beam each measure into 2 groups of 4 eighth notes, or 4 groups of 2.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on February 12, 2019, 02:33:21 PMYou can play those parts with the left hand, but as of right now it's poorly notated and doesn't in any way suggest to the performer that that's what you're supposed to do.

No, that's not an appropriate way to split the beams. Either beam each measure into 2 groups of 4 eighth notes, or 4 groups of 2.
did it

Latios212

Alrighty.

There were a few more things that were off.
- Formatting (subtitle and subsequent page titles)
- Quarter rest instead of two eighth rests on downbeats
- Spacing off in the last few measures (also the hands crossed in a very impractical way, so I swapped the second part of each run to keep the right hand on top).

Updated the files for you. Approved.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Quote from: Latios212 on February 16, 2019, 09:53:22 AMAlrighty.

There were a few more things that were off.
- Formatting (subtitle and subsequent page titles)
- Quarter rest instead of two eighth rests on downbeats
- Spacing off in the last few measures (also the hands crossed in a very impractical way, so I swapped the second part of each run to keep the right hand on top).

Updated the files for you. Approved.

Latios I'm whatching the post is not approved, who need to approve it?
I need to approve?

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

JacopoTore

Splatoon Inkling

JacopoTore

Quote from: Splatoon Inkling on February 27, 2019, 06:05:49 AMI love your arrangement! It's awesome!
I have not done anything. It's only a transcription. The composition is awesome!

Maelstrom

It's a good arrangement. The playability if iffy in some parts, but I don't see an easy way to fix that.

Accepted.

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot