News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

TWG I Post Game

Started by Nakah, July 28, 2008, 01:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Zombie

7And doth said God unto Nakah, "Thou shalt create a forum, and it shalt be called The Werewolf Game, and it will be good. And people will flock to you as sheep flock unto their shepherd.
8And the intelligence and involvement will grow exponentially.
9But head my word, for there will be a thorn in your bushel of cotton. Do not allow a demon, dressed in the clothes of a young boy with a big heart, surrounded by strange creatures, to fool the sheep and destroy your hard work.
10When he comes, be ready to send him back from whence he came!"

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Nakah on August 15, 2008, 11:31:09 AM
Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 15, 2008, 03:34:58 AMpeople definitely got into the second game more than the first, just look at the post counts.

I think even their current interest is just a spec compared to the level of interest I'm aiming for with this.

We're barely learning to think. As soon as we have more games done, we can figure what a wolfish actually sounds like!  ;D
The number of times I was "wolfish" in the Game of Fate...
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

Super Zombie

It's clear that people are still at an early stage of development, shown by the whole listen-to-Pumpy-and-don't-think-for-yourself thing.

master_gamer38

You are just mad that you got lynched. People are thinking to themselves, while at the same time being led by pumpy.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

iDOWN

I see him as the Hitler figure of the game (No offense to Pumpy). The game basically goes the way he wants unless the wolves outsmart him. :P

I'll have to agree with both of you. For a while, everyone WAS following everything Pumpy said. I am very proud of those who broke away and decided to fend for themselves. Kudos to j00. :-D

Nakah

Apparently very few of you must have followed my picture joke of pumpy message.

Dekudude

Quote from: iDOWN on August 18, 2008, 02:09:12 PMI see him as the Hitler figure of the game (No offense to Pumpy). The game basically goes the way he wants unless the wolves outsmart him. :P

I'll have to agree with both of you. For a while, everyone WAS following everything Pumpy said. I am very proud of those who broke away and decided to fend for themselves. Kudos to j00. :-D

Those that broke away died. :P

master_gamer38

Not neccesarily. HungryDragon is still alive. As am I. Most of Pumpy's complete followers are dead now. Tranzlater will be gone for a while, HungryDragon doesn't follow Pumpy. I will follow Pumpy only if there is a sense of democracy going on. And I don't know about Dekudude. I'm thinking that he follows Pumpy.
Avid user of NFNet IRC network.

Nakah

Irrelevancy for TWG I post game. Don't bring TWG II into here. Keep it where it should be.

Super Zombie

Sorry but just as a quick reply, I'm not mad that he killed me. It's just it was for no reason. If I were a wolf and found out legitimately and killed, I would congratulate the person. But if I'm killed for no reason, regardless of what I am, I'm pissed.

Brawler4Ever

I think that we need a thread for the dead or something...no information could be passed(like "Yeah. I was a wolf.") but we could just talk about how the current game is going.

And for Super Zombie: I died Night 1 in Game 1(before I ever got a chance to actually play it). It doesn't get worse than that.  ;D

kotorfanboy

Brawler: Nakah mentioned running multiple games at once, so the people who get wolfed night one and miss out on the game, they get to join a supplemental game that starts up a few games after the original game. Cant find his quote but it was along those lines.

Nakah

Quote from: kotorfanboy on August 18, 2008, 08:30:25 PMBrawler: Nakah mentioned running multiple games at once, so the people who get wolfed night one and miss out on the game, they get to join a supplemental game that starts up a few games after the original game. Cant find his quote but it was along those lines.

Not how it's going to work. I'll explain it more when the time comes.

Quote from: SuperZombieSorry but just as a quick reply, I'm not mad that he killed me. It's just it was for no reason. If I were a wolf and found out legitimately and killed, I would congratulate the person. But if I'm killed for no reason, regardless of what I am, I'm pissed.

It's nothing out of the ordinary for your death. Pumpy found you suspicious personally, and used his influence upon the majority of the players to see to it that you were eliminated. If you think it's unfair, I think you're missing the entire point of this game.

Super Zombie

I don't think it's unfair. It's the point of the game. I'm just mad that I was killed, which, in the afterlife, is a natural reaction.

Brawler4Ever

Quote from: Super Zombie on August 20, 2008, 02:35:48 PMI don't think it's unfair. It's the point of the game. I'm just mad that I was killed, which, in the afterlife, is a natural reaction.

So true...   :P