Game: Fire Emblem Fates
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Curious Dining
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Libera

[attachment deleted by admin]

[attachment deleted by admin]

Libera

People might start to worry I'd had my account stolen if I didn't sub something from Fates.

Latios212

Yay piano! And Fire Emblem!

- The two layers in LH of m. 2 are aligned a bit strangely. I can suggest something if you like.
- The RH A's in m. 13-14 re-strike on beat 3.
- I think the left hand plays thirds (above what you currently have) on beats 2-3 of measure 25-26. In addition in between beats 2 and 3 of 26 the G-F movement on top of the right hand is more prominent than just one note changing; I think the G and F are octave doubled below. Double check your chord voicings here because I'm not 100% sure at the moment.
- Similarly the chords in m. 27-29 are more fleshed out in the original; give them another look.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on February 04, 2019, 07:47:18 PMYay piano!

As I've said before, this stuff is the bane of my existence.  I only arrange these to spite myself I swear.

Quote from: Latios212 on February 04, 2019, 07:47:18 PM- The RH A's in m. 13-14 re-strike on beat 3.
- I think the left hand plays thirds (above what you currently have) on beats 2-3 of measure 25-26. In addition in between beats 2 and 3 of 26 the G-F movement on top of the right hand is more prominent than just one note changing; I think the G and F are octave doubled below. Double check your chord voicings here because I'm not 100% sure at the moment.
- Similarly the chords in m. 27-29 are more fleshed out in the original; give them another look.

Should be better now.

Quote from: Latios212 on February 04, 2019, 07:47:18 PM- The two layers in LH of m. 2 are aligned a bit strangely. I can suggest something if you like.

It looks fine to me, but if you want to suggest something go ahead.

Thanks for checking!

Latios212

I'm personally suggest this, but if you don't like that I'd at least move the quarter rest up a bit to be in line with the E.
You cannot view this attachment.

(There's actually a C# on beat 3 in that upper layer, but unlike everything else in this sheet that was written verbatim that's really awkward to reach for... odd that it's in the original)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Libera

Quote from: Latios212 on February 05, 2019, 03:26:30 PM(There's actually a C# on beat 3 in that upper layer, but unlike everything else in this sheet that was written verbatim that's really awkward to reach for... odd that it's in the original)

I'm so glad you heard it too.  I thought I was going crazy because it didn't make sense.  I've decided to put it in with brackets (in case you have big hands and can play it with the left hand or something.)  Hopefully it makes those bars look a bit better too.

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Maelstrom.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot