Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Sealed Grounds
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Onionleaf

[attachment deleted by admin]

mikey

unmotivated

Khunjund

Unless you're certain that your metronome indication is 100% accurate, I recommend rounding to the closest value found on a mechanical metronome (in this case, that would be 92 BPM).

At the end, you write a D.S. al Fine, but you don't have a Fine. I think just D.S. would be enough to indicate the loop. Also, I don't think it's necessary to notate passes 3 and 4 on the repeats, but that's up to you.

Personally, I'd assign the first eighth of measure 14 (and possibly 32 as well) to the left hand, as well as the G on beat four (and, similarly, the second layer F and G in measure 24). Try it out and see what you prefer.
Please stop making lists using hyphens.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: D3ath3657 on November 23, 2018, 10:48:07 PMUnless you're certain that your metronome indication is 100% accurate, I recommend rounding to the closest value found on a mechanical metronome (in this case, that would be 92 BPM).

I just checked it myself. It's 100% accurate.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Onionleaf

Quote from: mikey on November 17, 2018, 10:24:20 PMIsn't this a request of mine that you fulfilled? <3

I wasn't aware of it, but I'm happy to hear it's now a fulfilled request. ^^

Quote from: D3ath3657 on November 23, 2018, 10:48:07 PMAt the end, you write a D.S. al Fine, but you don't have a Fine. I think just D.S. would be enough to indicate the loop. Also, I don't think it's necessary to notate passes 3 and 4 on the repeats, but that's up to you.

Personally, I'd assign the first eighth of measure 14 (and possibly 32 as well) to the left hand, as well as the G on beat four (and, similarly, the second layer F and G in measure 24). Try it out and see what you prefer.

- That makes sense, I removed the Fine and numbers 3 and 4 on the passes.
- I agree about the first eighth to be played by the left hand, but thought it would be a bit too sudden for the left hand to jump from the G down by two octaves within a short space of time. I'll try playing it on the piano tomorrow to check the playability. :)

Thanks! The files have been updated.

mikey

https://www.ninsheetmusic.org/forum/index.php?topic=5923.msg230433#msg230433
I actually forgot that this person existed and just assumed it was you because who else would arrange this song lol
unmotivated

Libera

Not much for me to say here.  My main comment when I originally saw this was about the repeats and that's already been sorted out.

-I'm hearing prominent Es on those right hand dyads in the last system.
-The brace in bar 32 is bent down to the right a little bit.
-http to https.
-I assume the 5 at the bottom of the first page is an accident.

The rhythms are pretty off putting in this piece, but I think everything is pretty accurate.  Nice work.

Onionleaf

Hiya, the sheet is all tidied up now, thanks! Not quite sure how that rogue 5 appeared there, lol. I tried to find it in my MUSX file but to no avail, so I edited the PDF instead. Hope that's okay.

Libera

Latios212

Sometimes Finale's default exporter will do that if you have a tuplet somewhere in the sheet...

Last comment - recommend putting a double barline between m. 10/11 for the segno. Everything else looks great!

edit: I got it
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Zeta